Well, life has tied me up for the foreseeable future. Future maps may or may not happen. I simply don't have the time to play games anymore, let alone delve into the editor. I've been here since wol beta too. This sucks.
Anyway, I guess I'll dump the remaining ideas I have here. Maybe someone will get inspiration. Who knows.
- the Great Roach Migration. Brood of bane vs a massive army of roaches. Defense. Boss is Papa Roach, complete with album references. I actually made this one, 90% done.
- faction: Onoboru's pack. Primal zerg. Totally not Japanese samurai esque. Catchphrase: YOU DON'T FIGHT WITH HONOR! Teams up with Marauders sometimes, ie they aren't total Jerks. Speaker is Onoboru, using Brakks model. Music is Japanese too. Teal.
- faction: Central. Terran. Focuses on singular powerful units, aided by swarms of nabobots. Think Fenix's heroes, plus the equivalent of 1 zergling split in 10 as swarms. Playable. All robotic focused, with large mechs. Speaker is a business contractor whose always professional. Music from Armored Core. Black.
- faction: Thuggish Marauders. Evil Marauders. The Defiling Ruler leaves for good to form his own faction. Music is things like DMX. Red.
- faction: traditional zerg. Brood mother Az'at. Purple. Brood mother is constantly confused about what's happening
- faction: Xel'Ravers. More fleshed out. Mostly the same as now. Basically Nerazim. They like raves and long winded preaching. Not playable
- faction: snowblowers. Archons, replicants, sentries, disruptors if I see a good skin for it, tempests, custom archons. Blowing...snow all the time. Spoiler: it's actually snow. Also ball jokes. Not playable
- Final fight is a dunk-off between Marauder Prime and Jerkface. While space jam plays. And that other song from space Jam that I can't remember the name of.
- more macro maps like Thrasher no Thrashing.
--- zurvan model in the center in a pit, everyone is getting slowly sacked to it.
--- using the platform moving from that carrier mission in lotv.
--- bustamove is alive again and holding a concert. Sneakybat infiltrates and let's the Marauders in. Micro/macro map.
--- Jerkface defends ship from zerg attacks. Defense.
--- HERCS added to Marauders. Mining mission gone wrong, attacked by warfoundry. Intro to Central, who is allied to warfoundry.
--- Marauders going hunting on Zerus. Intro to Onoboru.