Well, life has tied me up for the foreseeable future. Future maps may or may not happen. I simply don't have the time to play games anymore, let alone delve into the editor. I've been here since wol beta too. This sucks.
Anyway, I guess I'll dump the remaining ideas I have here. Maybe someone will get inspiration. Who knows.
- the Great Roach Migration. Brood of bane vs a massive army of roaches. Defense. Boss is Papa Roach, complete with album references. I actually made this one, 90% done.
- faction: Onoboru's pack. Primal zerg. Totally not Japanese samurai esque. Catchphrase: YOU DON'T FIGHT WITH HONOR! Teams up with Marauders sometimes, ie they aren't total Jerks. Speaker is Onoboru, using Brakks model. Music is Japanese too. Teal.
- faction: Central. Terran. Focuses on singular powerful units, aided by swarms of nabobots. Think Fenix's heroes, plus the equivalent of 1 zergling split in 10 as swarms. Playable. All robotic focused, with large mechs. Speaker is a business contractor whose always professional. Music from Armored Core. Black.
- faction: Thuggish Marauders. Evil Marauders. The Defiling Ruler leaves for good to form his own faction. Music is things like DMX. Red.
- faction: traditional zerg. Brood mother Az'at. Purple. Brood mother is constantly confused about what's happening
- faction: Xel'Ravers. More fleshed out. Mostly the same as now. Basically Nerazim. They like raves and long winded preaching. Not playable
- faction: snowblowers. Archons, replicants, sentries, disruptors if I see a good skin for it, tempests, custom archons. Blowing...snow all the time. Spoiler: it's actually snow. Also ball jokes. Not playable
- Final fight is a dunk-off between Marauder Prime and Jerkface. While space jam plays. And that other song from space Jam that I can't remember the name of.
- more macro maps like Thrasher no Thrashing.
--- zurvan model in the center in a pit, everyone is getting slowly sacked to it.
--- using the platform moving from that carrier mission in lotv.
--- bustamove is alive again and holding a concert. Sneakybat infiltrates and let's the Marauders in. Micro/macro map.
--- Jerkface defends ship from zerg attacks. Defense.
--- HERCS added to Marauders. Mining mission gone wrong, attacked by warfoundry. Intro to Central, who is allied to warfoundry.
--- Marauders going hunting on Zerus. Intro to Onoboru.
Growing up sucks doesn't it. I am in a similar situation. I'd love to continue just making mods and playing SC2 all day, but school, work and other real life stuff is forcing me to give that up for most of the foreseeable future. Great work on Marauders though! Truly a gem of a game.