Oh yeah that is nice
- Curse Premium
Member for 9 years, 1 month, and 8 days
Last active Fri, Feb, 22 2019 14:30:45
- 3 Followers
- 354 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Aug 26, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Well, life has tied me up for the foreseeable future. Future maps may or may not happen. I simply don't have the time to play games anymore, let alone delve into the editor. I've been here since wol beta too. This sucks.
Anyway, I guess I'll dump the remaining ideas I have here. Maybe someone will get inspiration. Who knows.
- the Great Roach Migration. Brood of bane vs a massive army of roaches. Defense. Boss is Papa Roach, complete with album references. I actually made this one, 90% done.
- faction: Onoboru's pack. Primal zerg. Totally not Japanese samurai esque. Catchphrase: YOU DON'T FIGHT WITH HONOR! Teams up with Marauders sometimes, ie they aren't total Jerks. Speaker is Onoboru, using Brakks model. Music is Japanese too. Teal.
- faction: Central. Terran. Focuses on singular powerful units, aided by swarms of nabobots. Think Fenix's heroes, plus the equivalent of 1 zergling split in 10 as swarms. Playable. All robotic focused, with large mechs. Speaker is a business contractor whose always professional. Music from Armored Core. Black.
- faction: Thuggish Marauders. Evil Marauders. The Defiling Ruler leaves for good to form his own faction. Music is things like DMX. Red.
- faction: traditional zerg. Brood mother Az'at. Purple. Brood mother is constantly confused about what's happening
- faction: Xel'Ravers. More fleshed out. Mostly the same as now. Basically Nerazim. They like raves and long winded preaching. Not playable
- faction: snowblowers. Archons, replicants, sentries, disruptors if I see a good skin for it, tempests, custom archons. Blowing...snow all the time. Spoiler: it's actually snow. Also ball jokes. Not playable
- Final fight is a dunk-off between Marauder Prime and Jerkface. While space jam plays. And that other song from space Jam that I can't remember the name of.
- more macro maps like Thrasher no Thrashing.
--- zurvan model in the center in a pit, everyone is getting slowly sacked to it.
--- using the platform moving from that carrier mission in lotv.
--- bustamove is alive again and holding a concert. Sneakybat infiltrates and let's the Marauders in. Micro/macro map.
--- Jerkface defends ship from zerg attacks. Defense.
--- HERCS added to Marauders. Mining mission gone wrong, attacked by warfoundry. Intro to Central, who is allied to warfoundry.
--- Marauders going hunting on Zerus. Intro to Onoboru.
--- Marauders vs Thugs. City street fight.
--- snowblowers interrupt Marauders snowball fight.
--- xelravers rave so hard they crash into brood of bane colony and start trying to preach.
--- stuck in a simulation by jerkface. Several micro challenges.
--- space battle. Cosmorauders that fly around.
Mar 31, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Yeah I'm going to be honest, got major burn out with this one. It would have been one map if there was enough space. Probably should have branded it as a murderific minigame, too. Mostly its an excuse to play with the warfactory.
Never saw your third point, Ill look at it. Points 1 and 2 are intentional though.
Feb 8, 2017Posted in: General Chat
The thing about software, and especially games is, they are never truly finished. There is always something to adjust.
... If anyone's wondering about my contribution to the RTC: I've thrown away a lot of ideas now and now I've turned to the most simple: Bossfights. So imagine a typical co-op map like Rifts to Korhal, but instead of destroying Void Shards you kill bosses. Will be a while before I can post screenshots; too much real-life stuff to do :)wait no thats what I'm doing D:
Oct 9, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
The Sentinel (purifier) has more health and shields. The regular zealot is a plain zealot. The Centurion and Sentinel cost 150 instead of 100.
And I have not idea about what you said about "write text". It looks fine on my end.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.