In reply to WingedArchon:
She looks hot !
Love the custom lightsaber and the gauss riffle model.
True, there is indeed a weapon Zero.
But it didn't do the rotate thing.
But that is fine, I can use Spell B as default attack animation.
She is looking hot !
Say .. you think you could do the attach point thingy like the one from demon hunter with her too ?
Happy holiday to you too.
Have a great new year !
Could you please kindly provide screenshots of the field that you changed ?
Welcome to sc2mapster, we will try to help as much as we can.
Alternatively, you could try to ask your questions @sc2discord.
With courtesy of WingedArchon , and with thanks to MaskedImposter.
Here is Moira in action :
MAPORINO ! 2019 is now officially closed !
Thank you for all participants !
Be sure to check discord and youtube for gameplay and vote.
Only 1 hour (or less) people, there is still time.
Awesome looking tank.
That tank remind me so much of that tank from dow, can't remember the name.
Reminder , that today is last day to participate and to submit MAPORINO entry.
1. Order Medivac to move to unit2. Wait 10 Seconds3. Hide (target unit)4. Wait 1 Second5. Order Medivac to Move (to point)6. Wait 10 Seconds7. Move (target unit)(to point)
8. Wait 1 Second
9. Unhide (target unit)
Nice railgun there.
If I remember correctly someone here already did a classic Kerrigan model.
That even included classic portrait.
But can't remember who.
You should be able to find it if you do the search.
Assuming the author haven't delete the model.
That happened sometimes.
Hello and welcome to sc2mapster.
Here is how I would do it.
1. Add a Neutral Raynor to where you want him to spawn / drop and hide him.
2. Add a point where you want him to spawn.
3. Make a region where you want him to spawn.
4. Command medivac to go to that point.
5. Make a trigger to command the medivac to stop when the unit enter the region.
6. Unhide Raynor.
7. Command raynor to go to ( attack targeting move point)
8. Change owner of neutral raynor to player.
No copyright infringement intended.