Noir : Ascension
Noir : Ascension
Set 3 months after the final event of [Noir:Automata]
With Highlord Alarak death on the first year of the Purifiers War,
First ascendant Ji'nara ascend the throne and became Highlord.
At that time, the Tal'darim employ many Terran's mercenaries.
Resulting culture exchange and even absorption.
On the second Year of the war, Ji'nara's First ascendant Ru'waka betray her.
Left her to die in the hand of the Purifiers's Titans.
Not long after, Ru'waka ascend the throne and became Highlord.
3 months passed since the final event of Noir : Automata.
Bay Ar, once a proud warrior of the Tal'darim.
Upon announcement that the war is over, for unknown reason decide to left the A.C.C.
Destination ? The Tal'darim new Homeworld.
This is my 5th [fifth] Starcraft II custom campaign project. Unlike the previous Noir where the campaign was very heavy on micro mission, current campaign will be divided equally between macro and micro missions.
- Take command of Bay Ar and the Tal'darim forces.
- 6 Missions with different terrain and environment. Divided into 3 macro and 3 micro.
- 1 Cinematic maps around 10 minutes.
- Boss Battle for micro missions [no boss battle for macro missions].
- Custom models from fellow mapster (see credits section for more info).
- Mission Launcher [Release]
- Cinematic - Forbidden Truth [Release]
- 00 Prologue - Homecoming [Release]
- 01 Departure [Release]
- 02 Path of Ascension [Release]
- 03 Rak'shir ! [Release]
- 04 Highway to Hell [Release]
- 05 Epilogue - Lingering Truth [Release]
For those wish to see the preview can go here :
How to Play
For those having trouble, Hockleberry made a step by step tutorial on how to, get it here :
- StarCraft II Legacy of the Void.
- Campaign Mods File.
- Campaign Map Files.
- Don't forget to turn subtitle and TIPS on.
Find it too easy or too difficult?
Have ideas that could further improve the campaign?
Or perhaps you'd like to report an error / bug that I might have missed out.
Or simply just wants to talk about it.
Custom campaign in Russian
For those interested to play the custom campaign in Russian
Custom Campaign Initiative
StarCraft 2 model creators
StarCraft 2 icon creators
StarCraft 2 custom campaign authors :
Starcraft 2 Youtubers :