I do all kinds of different kitbashes and retextures.
After a long time, I have probably found a way of working with requests. Since every time I said that I will do requests, but only rarely, some people wrote me a message like this: "I know you don't do much requests, but maybe you could do an exception for me". And if three people do this at once, it's just not possible for me to do. So since I still really ant to do some models based on people's requests, I will do it with a set of rules.
Rule 1. Only two requests are available per month (By 1 request I mean 1 unit / structure / other - that means it will include the main model + all other stuff I'm able to make for it, such as portrait, icon, wireframe and maybe some effects). Number of available requests for this month can be found bellow.
Rule 2. Every person can only request two times. So either two requests one month, or separately in different months. This is to prevent one person from getting many models, while other get none. I trust you, that you will be honorable enough not to make multiple accounts or not to ask your friends to request for you. (However if there still be some requests available after 15th of the given month, people who already requested twice, will be able to request as well !)
Rule 3. No requesting in advance. Simply if you see that there are no more requests available for this month, you can't request for next month. Instead I want to kindly ask you to wait until the next month and request then.
Requests available for this month (September): 0/2
Hopefully this way I will be able to make something for you without going crazy. We will see how this will work out. It may happen that I will change the rules if I see they don't work. Thank you for your amazing support and for using my models. I hope I will be able to make some nice models for you :)
Bellow you can find a list of models I want to make and if you count all the models and count a week for each, you know how much time it will take ... (Note that there is no order to this list)
Models I want to make:
- Female Phase Smith, Other Female Protoss
- UED Shadow (Ghost/Spectre like UED unit, I want to do both Male and Female variant)
- More Spectres (Sniper, Shotgunner, Assault, Twin SMG, Protoss)
- Boros tribe Nerazim units (Warrior, Diskobolus and Soul hunter + maybe more)
- Valkyrie hero Freya
- Assailant - fast melee light Protoss unit (With helmet inspired by a Zealot from LOTV trailer)
- Covert Ops / Ghost suit Adept
- Umojan Valkyrie - Not a Ship
- Remaining purifier personalities from malwarfare map (Garudion, Cipion, Aldrion) + Aurana in non-Megalith version.
- Female Eidolon Ghost
- Delta Embrock
- Higher quality Umojan Shadowguard (Male & Female)
- Admiral Urun unit as Phoenix Pilot.
- Hellrider (Tosh's goons hellion variant - two-wheeled)
- Ghost Rider (Ghost Speeder with ghost - covert ops)
- Tremmor (Lurker variant - Izsha's brood)
- Aberration Evolution Green update + Aberration evolution purple
- Corruptor evolution strains
- Queen evolution strains (One of them will be Assault Queen)
- Infestor strains
- Ihan-rii observer + portrait
- Ihan-rii Tempest and Archon portrait
- Ihan-rii Obelisk Ray (Void Ray) portrait, voice lines, effects ...
- Female infested terrans (Colonist, Trooper, Bomber, Aberration)
- Female troopers
- Male medic portrait
- Light medic / Scout medic (Medic equivalent of trooper)
- Marauder / Firebat based Hazard manipulator suit
- Kel-morian ghost
- Terran melee stealth assassin (Black Panther / Cat Woman inspired)
- Rest of the Royal guard units from Swarm campaign remade in Co-op version.
- Possibly more units from Izha's brood, Abathur's Brood, Kaldir brood and Char brood.
- Centaur (non-heroic version of Talandar's praetor suit, inspired by Orisa's Immortal skin from OW)
- Hellion equivalent of other races (Picture reference)
- Female Signifier (Female high Dark Templar, picture reference - amazing art)
- Tosh's goons structure pack 2
- Nerazim Structures
- Base Reaper with fly animations
- Guardian strain Mutalisk
- Nyx without helmet
- Some models I may use in potential maps I could make (Don't want to spoil those)
- And most likely many more to come (My imagination is almost limitless)
As I already mentioned I would also love to continue making story maps that would include my own models (But that's probably only a dream now. I have very little time for that).
And last but not least, I'd really love to do more commander concepts with videos, because people seem to love those, of course those would require additional models and lot of them. For now I have these commanders in mind:
- Artanis rework + Kaldalis (Kaldalis taking Artanis' current gameplay)
- General Warfield
- General Davis
- Valerian Mengsk
- More to eventually come !!!