In reply to EDHRIANO:
DOW2 Tyranids Assets
Dow2 Imperial Guard Units
In reply to deadlytrips:
My projects : The Hammer of Dawn, Noir : Automata, Noir : Evolution, Noir : Ascension
Many awesome projects : Custom Campaign Initiative
Something for the community : A Small Letter of Thanks, SC2mapster Classic Skin - Alevice
First attempt to re-create Slayn temple for Rak'shir [ is this the correct spelling ? ]
Still in alpha, might polish it up a bit before moving to triggering.
Looking good there Edhriano!
Thank you very much WingedArchon.
Small update, terraining is finish.
Now begin to script the triggers.
I also found some time to start playing through the missions and, first off. I´´'m liking it. Enjoying the story so far and dialogue was funny! XD
In the spirit of helping to improve, I have a few things I've noticed.
Mission 00 pilot map, in the training yard.
- The Extended Charged Blast upgrade in the robotics bay still uses 'Colossus' in the description, eventhough the unit train button shows 'Wrathwalker'
- Observer seems to function as a ground unit. As in, it can't move across cliffs, and blocks building placement (enemy observers too)
I'm not sure if these are intentional...
In reply to WingedArchon:
Small update, begin testing the mission.
Making sure that the triggering and the cinematics work fine.
- Maybe use name day instead of birthday in the first cinematic.
- I really like Dun Mora... but i think hes psi-shield is to weak... maybe he could have the shield ability of the immortal in WOL.
- Why use is the cola drink?
Hello there VastanX
- You mean like .. Monday ? or Sunday? But why?
- Ohh, better shield? I will consider that.
- Cola? that is Easter egg lol.
- Stargate upgrade? Right I will remove it next update.
- Eh? Really? Let me check.
Thank you for playing, and the feedback VastanX.
Name day is a old way to say birthday. Is when a child trasend to a men or a women
Ohh, I see.
Thanks for the info.