SC1 Episode 6 - Queen of Blades
=== This page is for the older version of episode 6: Queen of Blades, which does not require Heart of the Swarm. An updated version of this campaign is now part of the Heart of the Swarm edition of Starcraft Mass Recall. ===
Starcraft Brood War: Episode VI - Queen of Blades
The complete Zerg campaign
|Episode I - Rebel Yell||by Ultraling & Jones|
|Episode II - Overmind||by Jones|
|Episode III - The Fall||by christdaugherty|
|Episode IV - The Stand||by Telenil & Jimm3110|
|Episode V - The Iron Fist||by Jones|
|Episode VI - Queen of Blades||by Telenil, Jones & Jimm3110|
The final part of the Brood War remake on Starcraft 2, episode 6 - Queen of Blades.
Features all 11 maps of the original campaign, with two difficulty levels, as well as a large number of cutscenes and advanced terraining.
Download on this website.
Download on storycraft's website
How to play
- extract the mod file (SC1BWmod) to your "Mods" folder in your Starcraft 2 install directory (NOT the folder under "My Documents")
- extract the map pack to the "Maps" folder in your Starcraft 2 install directory (create the folder if it doesn't exist)
- extract the Campaign Launcher & setup to the same "Maps" folder (not the campaign folder)
Campaign Launcher installation:
- launch the Starcraft 2 editor
- open the setup map named SCMRsetup in your Maps folder and click the "test document" button on the top right (or press ctrl+F9)
- wait until the launcher loads and you're at the title screen, then save the game and exit the map (press esc or F10 to open the game menu)
- find the save file (named "Starcraft - Mass Recall" by default) in (your home/documents folder)/Starcraft II/Saves/VersusAI
- copy or move the save file to the saves folder under your account folder (your home/documents folder)/Starcraft II/Accounts/.../.../Saves/Multiplayer (for example; any of the save folders will do)
- Done! You can now log into the appropriate account and load the save from the load game-screen. You can use this save to play each episode.
- You can copy the save file to whatever accounts you want. For example, if you want to play offline, copy it to your guest account folder.
- If you're unsure of the right folders or can't find the Starcraft II documents folder, log into an account of your choice in SC2, go to the load game-screen, click on a save and click the "show in folder"-button. It will take you to the appropriate saves folder.
- Original campaign by Blizzard Entertainment
- Remake by Telenil, Jones313 & Jimm3110
- additional terraining by TheTorrasque
- The original mod "Starcraft 2 Brood War" by MavercK
- with additional tweaks by christdaugherty, Superfield, Jones, Telenil, Jimm
- GnaReffotsirk (Carrier, Shuttle, Queen, Guardian)
- Snowflake Entertainment/Project Revolution (Reaver, Corsair, Defiler, Valkyrie), reworked by GnaReffotsirk (with help from NiNToxicated, DeveRR0, Phygis)
- buhhy (Dragoon)
- SoulFilcher (Ion Cannon, Duran hero icon)
- Thrikodias (Observatory, Psi Emitter, Xel'Naga Stasis Cell)
- GhostNova91 (Devourer, Raszagal / Female High Templar, Duran portrait, UED flag)
- UED decals by TooMuchTuch
- Starcraft soundtrack by Derek Duke, Glenn Stafford, Tracy W. Bush
- "Metallic Monks" by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- "Suspicious Minds" by Mark James / Elvis Presley (Wings of Liberty jukebox version by The Bourbon Cowboys)
- "Item Room Ambience" by Kenji Yamamoto & Minako Hamano (Super Metroid)
- "Infraradiant" by Kelly Bailey (The Orange Box Original Soundtrack)
- "Ashes to Ashes" Super Metroid OC Remix by zircon (www.ocremix.org, www.zirconmusic.com)
- "The Forge" by Martin O'Donnell (Myth 2: Soulblighter)
Huge thanks to Maverck for his SC2BW, Ultraling for starting this project back in the day, and everyone who contributed. Last but not least, we're very grateful for the overwhelming support of the Starcraft community. Thank you.