Your control over the machine feels pretty finicky
You have to move-click ABOVE a unit to get the flamethrower to target something. Not move-click the unit, not below or to the side, above. Also has unlimited range because you can move away while the fighters shoot it and it will still target
Railgun it doesn't really matter where you moveclick, you can click half the screen away and it'll still target unlike the flamethrwer
- You can get the grapple gun twice by going to the right before getting hangar bay
- Stuff randomly removes itself from control group bar.
- You can get the "let's get to it, old boy" multiple times by entering the mech multiple times while the green + is on it
- The south gate reorients when u use it's beacon. Also, as a little "flavour" thing, you should have to be out of mech to use beacon
- If you set the hangar on patrol, some fighters will stay in the air
- I just ran from the infested and still got the
- Move-clicking with the railgun+flamethrower will cause an animation at the back of the weapon, even if there's nothing to target
- Mitoscarab spawn will knock up fighters
- you can go through doors with the grappler, including the boss dorr
- defeated the final boss by luring it to the final boss door, stood behind it, and did 20 damage with my flash welder
- Edit 1: (since i posted this while fighting boss) you can grapple while in ending cutscene, which messes up your chars, uhhhh.... position.
Cool map, but the poor controlling of the bot holds it back a lot. Little long.