Did mission 19 (brutal)... it was smooth and balanced, the difficulty was on point, with a little multitasking (Keeping Krayen on your base while your army defends the leviathan) the mission was easy to complete, especially with the early exp (there was another but was too defended to try to trake it, good idea putting all that stuff on defence), only problem is that scourges are not on F2 tab for some reasons
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 8 days
Last active Wed, Feb, 21 2018 13:27:50
- 1 Follower
- 3,498 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
May 10, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just did mission 6, nice mission, suggestions/analysis down below
* You should remove the Mothership from F2, since is a flying base and nothing more
* Since is not a macro mission, it would be wise to have less cooldown between warp unit usages
* Is ok that i can fuse ascendants into archons and then have archon invincible during the final boss fight? I also don't see the point of ascendants on this mission since they can be butt*ucked by the reavers and the boss on seconds
* I think that terrifying sound better of terrifically, just an idea
* It's said "Feelings" instead of "Feeling" during the roast battle with Alarak
* How about using Diablo prime evil portrait from heroes of the storm for El Diablo?
* I think that the AoE spam was a bit excessive during the bossfight, can't confirm it for sure since i had unvulnerable archos but it was still close even with this glitch, there should be a bit more time to escape from the AoE spam imho...
Apr 20, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just checked mission 7, nice defence mission, even if the spam psy storm was not appreciated at all...
*Is it intended for the HTs to don't deal friendly fire?
*You used "to many" instead of "too many" on the dialogue prior to the macro section, it was the one before Jones sends the psionic call
*Nice final cutscene, warmth my heart to see them slaughtered by the zerg swarm
Apr 20, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Ok i am back and played missions 10 to 14 plus the one with Artanis vs the Undead, the story got better and better, with interesting plotwists and WTF moments ready to be served, very good stuff, also liked that most of the character have actual backstories and characterization, now let's see what i've found:
* Infested siege tanks doesn't have the "Unburrow" hotkey, and doing so actually costs resources
*Loved this bio/mech army, especially to advance with a demi-god of destruction like "Hazard". that also have a great voice, good "remixing" of primal zerg voices
* Great cinematics maps, really liked them
* Mission 12, is ok that the DSS Aleksander is neutral? Or was it supposed to be a playable hero?
* Graviton Catapult upgrade for carriers doesn't disappear when researched and (maybe i am wrong) is not applied to carriers even if researched (do any air unit is a dumb idea on this mission anyway)
* Didn't have problems with the DT hero, but i think that he should have HP regen, just an idea
* Factories (still mission 12) has the hellion and Thor upgrades, don't know if they are supposed to be here, plus they have no description at all
*Loved the idea to march with my army of reavers/giantWidowMineTanks/goliaths/dragoons/Warhounds army against an endless swarm of enemies, don't know why i liked, but i enjoyed it a lot, also the surprise mothafaka Nydus worms on my bases
*On the final cutscene of map 12, the Falcon Portrait zoomed in for some reason, don't think it's a huge problme btw
*Map 13: Iron roaches doesn't have attack animation while shooting, they just stand still, don't know if intended or not
*You should put a beacon after the boss Odin, so it's more clear (even if it's obvious) that you should go there
*Frostbats has "Punsiher Grenade" instead of a new name for the weapon, just pointing that out, not that is a problem for me
*Really loved teh Niadra on steroids vibe on this mission
*I did all the bonus objective points (4 gates infested) but i didn't have the "Creep Bomb" objective marked as done, don't know exactly why
*I was pushing with infested on the corridors and got the message that i CHEATED... Don't know why, i didn't cheated i swear
*When M.A.K.O. dies, the laser indicators (the ones that show up when he is about to fire), persist on the ground, not a big issue but still a bug
*The whole raynor/swann cinematic had an "ffffffff dddddddd" on blue on the screen, the location was named like that on purpose or is it a bug?
*TCT01: I can see creep/blight on the map even if i didn't explore it
*Suggestions for Death Animations; Green explosion for necropolis, Abomination for Undead Abomination
*When i reach a bonus obj i alwais return to the same statue on the top left of the map, is that intended?
*Well, that's it, looking forward for next mission and i really wanna see what you are going to do with terra zerg, such an interesting concept
Apr 19, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
I am fine thanks, all good even for you i hope; i will list what grammar error i will find next time, i didn't post them earlier because i was afraid to sound nitpicky (also i am not an english speaker too)
* This campaign is making me want to buy Nier Automata even more, one day i will buy it for sure, but i will play it on "Normal", i already got my ass kicked too much times by Darkeater Midir on Dark Souls 3, what an abomination
* Off topic, did you liekd DS3 The Ringed City? I liked it a lot, the final boss was epic, also Paired Greatswords invasions... Mfw poor hosts
*Good luck with the campaign, it's on the right path for now
Apr 18, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just finished all the missions (up to "El Diablo") and i have to say that this campaign is one step ahead of "The Hammer of Dawn", the terrain is far ahead, the bosses are mostly better and the story is yet again interesting, here's what i've found
*Recurring error on a lot of missions, you write questions on the wrong way "You believe you are right?" (example) instead of "Do you believe you are right?" (example) or "You are prepared?" instead of "Are you prepared?" (still examples)
* Amazing Artanis War Journal cinematic, really good
*Heroes doesn't have their own F3/F4 tabs, on all missions
*I lked the idea of healing with mineral cost, forces you to manage well your health and abilities
*U used "Lock for survivors" instead of "Look for survivors" on mission 01 objectives
*Elemental Dragon, i was like "Not this shit again", but it turned out to be much better of the previous iteration
*Primal Ultralisk sometimes slides while walking, don't know if it's because it has a high movement speed, glad you used one of the scrapped models from SC2 HotS
*You should remove the infestor from the Army tab, it's annoying to have to remove it everytime when i select all of my army
*Spawn larva/Produce units on the infestor is too slow, he should be able to spam a max of 6 units at time imho, the way it is now slows down the mission too much for my taste
*Manakai boss was good, the Nier Automata (one day i will buy it) are clear and every skill/moveset are clearly readable
*Mission 4 is the most problematic... Diablo model is too small, it should be bigger imho, it doesn't appear on the F2 TAB; Has too few health regen imho.
*The bonfire should heal you in time, just an idea to don't alwais have to run back to the healing pod
*The queen and aberrations spawning caves should have their spawn rating reduced, Diablo is so underwhelming that often risks to die before arriving to the cave
* Bonfire... Praise the Sun... And recicled boss on gank sauce... Looks familiar
* I simply cheated after two tries and one ravager down to 1800 HP, don't care if they are not impossible, i am not a fan of these kind of things, not a critique to you or your work, jsut personal taste, i find this kind of things lazy at best... On the other hand this is a gank boss fight done right
*My point is that the two bosses should have less health points and different skillsets, instead of two clones
* For now Noir Automata looks like a superior sequel to HoD, except for the gank boss fight
Apr 17, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Finally managed to play past mission 2 to the end on hard difficulty (i had to switch language from italian to english to don't have the param/value bug) and i have to say that the campaign was great, but some bosses were godawful imho and there are some minor grammar errors on each mission (i am not posting them, since they are not so big to become a real issue)... Here's what i've found below.
*Mission 2, if i am after the bridge (that break itself) it collpase, but if i am before it, it doesn't collapse and i simply can't walk on it
*Mission 3, i feel that CG Zealots here are a bit small, smaller that a marine on his suit, could be ok to make them a bit bigger
*Game speed on each mission is set to "Normal" instead of "Faster"
*Medic hero is never on the F2 army tab
*The dragon boss of mission 2 is the worst to be honest, that semigrab crystal spell followed by a volley of oneshot missiles feels really random to me, plus the mechanic that alwais manages to piss me off, health regen to bosses
*Macro mission, wh the Command Center is not liftable? Is it intended or not?
*Suggestion for the "....." you used on some missions, only 3 points ar correct "..." more is a mistake
*Selenids should use her LotV portrait to match with her CG model
*Loved the hidden resources on mission 7
*Mission 8, you should remove FireFly from the F2 tab and make it a structure
*The void thrasher is impossible imho, i was able to tear it down to 2000 hp, but his stupid combo grab/missile oneshot was too much for me, even with the invulnerability spell of the Hydra hero and the shield of the adept
*The final boss is too easy with the truth path and impossible (imho) on the lie path, yes i got the buffed Adept but the enemies that keeps respawning teared apart my shield, i am pretty sure that i faced it the wrong way, did i have to save all energy for the shield and run away from the summons and hit every now and then the boss?
* Conclusion, a good campaign with a nice story, but i couldn't digest some bosses... Looking forward for Noir Automata
Apr 17, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Big problem with mission 23, the flamethrower cannon is clunky as hell, same for the railgun... Worse of all i can't make the Xantohs pass the door i opened from the inside on the south of the map since is too tight.
I had to grapple the doors and cheat, no other way to win without xanthos, plus the part with the beacon on the water... i never got there, maybe it was the way to open the other locked door... Nice missions but too clunky and bugged imho
Apr 8, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
This episode 5 was another great campaign, i especially loved that we had to finally use primal zerg (plus hybrids on last missions), great idea the fact that every primal unit can level up with kills and there is a shared XP system, so that keeping alive your units make them level up faster and stronger.
Now l'et's see what i've found about bugs or suggestion on this chapter 5
* Mission launcher for Chpater 5, there are some Zerglings walking on top of it for no reason (i think you misplaced that doodad)
*On almost all missions the camera shakes a bit on some cutscenes, don't know exactly why
*Mission 1. when i pick up the health box it heals my infesteds, but not the queen that i gained from the bonus objective
*Good idea to add hidden resources on the first mission
*The higher vespene geyser on your base cannot be taken due to wrong placement
*The destructible door that guards the Hydras, is walkable by the infesteds, i had some of them
*Hydra's hitbox is way too big imho, they have a small model but the circle of selection is big as the one of an Ultralisk
*If i pur a new creep tumor from an old one, the old one can still produce new creep tumors
*Mission 3, the cutscene with the Leviathan leaving is too empty, imho it needs more doodads here and there, not a problem, just a personal consideration
*Mission 3 "With help of Dehaka's pack and with the help of some..." - you used Dehakas instead of Dehaka's
*It was not explained how or when Valerian was taken by the Leviathan on mission 2, he just magically appears on mission 3
*Primal hives don't show the number of workers gathering minerals on it
*Merc compound doesn't have a buidling animation
*If i don't have enough essence it tells me "not enough CUSTOM" on mission 5
*Unroot Primal Hives gives me resources and root them costs resources, i am pretty sure that this is a bug
*Mission 6: Dabiri's spell "R" sometimes doesn't slide all the distance intended, but it stops on mid animation or doesn't slide at all, even with no obstacles
*Mission 8, the powerlink is not enemy but for some reasons is neutral
* Missions are on normal speed instead of Very Fast, don't know if intended or not
*Merc Compound doesn't have a "Cancel" icon to can cancel the production of a unit
* On mission 9 our "drones" doesn't follow the rally point, same problem on mission 10 if i remember well
* Shade hits the wraiths of the moebius empire while fighting me and the door is too close to the arena, so i can attack the boss with my hybrid nemesis, you should put some debris and no fly zone to prevent intrusions on the boss fight
* Mission 10, put a "no creep" route on the overmind, because it is covered on creep and imho it looks bad, the result should be like this, there's no creep on the overmind (the image is an example) http://i.imgur.com/c9qrndQ.jpg
* Stukov base is not 100% neutral when i kill his Hive, don't know if intended or not
Mar 29, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
I didn't use Ultras because i hate to lose super expensive units like these with high damage spells like the raven one, to have a great bank to make instant mass lings to slow down some waves (damn me i forgot to place some evo chambers away from my base to buy time, i will use them if the next mission will need it) and opted for mass queens since the heals refilled fast the aoe damage (with also Krayen heal) and most important they have a huge ass hitbox so the total of units hitted by the missiles were smaller (plus ravens wasted immediately some seeker on lings ... I was worried about the hiatus you had months ago but i am glad you came back with this intense mission, it kicked my ass like -The Ringed City- is kicking it right now
Mar 26, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just did mission 18 on Brutal (took me 2 hours to defeat this one and find the right composition)
* Let's just start with a question, did you put double damage units on the various bases? Because i saw a siege tank (on one of the bases without minerals) do more of 100/200 damage to my hero with a single shot, fucking up my entire plan of kill everything and then plant the virophages...
* Don't know itf it's intentional but every BC i met did yamatomy hero whenever he was on range, putting it as the highest priority target, half of the times killing it as a consequence... Don't know if it's intentional or not
* Very hard and fast paced mission btw, I tried Ultralisks and it was a godawful idea, way better keep spamming free banelings, the real joke on this map is the free Raven spam on the mid-late waves, i counted like 6 missiles at once one time (making impossible to dodge everything)... Since this gratuitous AoE spam i went for hydra/roach/ling/bane/queens so to mitigate as most as possible the seeker missile shots and have a quick army that is easy to refull with new units... For the whole "spread creep" question i solved it with a Creeper sawrm host, so i didn't have to waste money on nydus worms or wait the killed creep tumors to grow again
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.