I wroted it, i spammed shield with full energy when i was near the objective and farted yamatos into it, i had a 200 supply army of bcs btw, also the regular assault works with shield spam and yamatos but is by far more risky and you can easily lose ten or more BCs regardless if you don't snipe vikings and the archangel in time, not even mission 17 could stop my lame strategies, in case BCs would have not worked i was ready to spam nukes... LameStrats® by DefilerRulez - No skill required
- Registered User
Member for 7 years, 4 months, and 2 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 15 2018 14:06:46
- 1 Follower
- 3,514 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Nov 15, 2016Posted in: Artist Tavern
I agree only with the loss of the goat/bull face, replaced with a sort of "generic brute" face, it's inferior but still more expressive imho
Nov 14, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
Quote from DudkiSC2: Go
Come on bro, it's not THAT hard haha. Granted, Defiler did play on Brutal, Deltron. You can do this!
It took me more of 90 minutes just to complete that boss fight, prepare your anus Deltron, Dudki lost his mind and made one of the more sadistics boss fights ever, it's 100% action and (your) ass whooping
Nov 14, 2016Posted in: Artist Tavern
I prefer the ""serious"" expressions of the new one, the old one didn't even have facial animations... I still prefer the new one, yeah is a bit "Chubby" but I still love it, he is so imposing on the battlefield, his chest is not unnaturally erected but a bit lowered by the weight of his own body / spykes, his walk animation/pose is less edgy and more natural/realistic for me... It can be improved but i am still in love with... Anyway i know what you are trying to do, maybe you could use the light effects of the new one, good luck with it btw
- Suggestion, put a screenshot of the model with a sort of in-Game camera angle
- Question for the other mapsters, what do you think of the new Diablo models model ? Do you like/hate it?
Nov 14, 2016Posted in: Artist Tavern
Dude are your seriously using an almost 5 years old model from 2012 (1:51 minute) when they updated Diablo model on the end of May 2014 ( 1,5 years ago) ?? The new model is so much better, just look at this video
- Just admire this badassness, the whole model is better, new face, new textures, new animation, new claws, new mount Diablo 2 style, new pose, new face animations... This model is ages ahead of the old one, it's so good that your new model imho isn't even needed, take this picture for example
- Hands down the best model in the game at the moment
- Best mount in the game dank/10
Nov 7, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
Mission 17 on Brutal (as alwais), first part was ok, the boss part was enjoyable like ripping my eyes out of my skull with my bare hands.
- I see what you did here, double damage into enemy bases, you are lucky that i thought about the fact they don't have double health and i could have clean all bases with a bunch of nukes plus scans when i already had a supply cap army of BC/Science Vessels.
- Protoss ally is useless, he delays early attacks and that's it, he is too busy to suicide into double damage zerg/toss bases, i suggest to change his routines to make him only attack the final terran base (a great strategy when taking expansion was to scan the central bases so he helped me take new mineral fields really early)
- I don't know if waves would spawn even if all zerg/toss bases are destroyed (again very easy with nukes and then spectre stuns / damage burst)
- The final base is really well defended, i tryed a frontal attack with mass BCs and i hammered all defences with shield BCs and yamato snipes, i was going to kill the main objective but then the giant mech killed my last BCs with few enemy BC allied... Luckily for me the flanks are not defended, so mass BC yamato on the objective and EZ win, they don't even care of damage, at full energy they have 3 shield charge... Very good base, you can do a frontal assault with a really carefull strategy, or cheese everthing by flanking
- I don't even know where to begin with the boss fight... Dark Souls has a lot of good bosses and they never have health regen... Diablo 3 most bullshit trait on launch was health regen mobs and was immediately removed... And what does your boss have? Health regeneration, cheapest way to prolongue a fight that would last much less, is not even adding difficulty, especially on a spam lasers/missiles/minions boss fight, same goes with the shield that last forever, i found it another way to unnecessary prolongue a boss fight that instead would have last half of the actual duration
- The spear of adun beams that randomly launch on the sides of the map imho should be segnalated with blue beacons, liek the red ones for all the other attacks, i get it the ones that follow your heroes, that's fine, but this can easily oneshot your heroes because you know only approximately when the hits will land, and die from semi-random hits it's dumb
- The spawns are fine, some cloack / AoE and they are done, maybe adding one second between each spawn
- The stuns are a nice idea to keep distance from my heroes, even if they are really annoying and maybe should last a bit less
- The stun grenade could use a bit of a nerf, reduce the stun effect, even by a little
- Too much taunts from Malrick (don't know if they are announcements for X or Y attack, but i counted dozens of them on my message list)
- How did Reeves don't notice not one but two on his same room spying them? It's now clear that he is not a traitor, but how on the living hell can't he notice two psionic entities at few meters of distance? It's an oversight by yourself or it was because he was really tired / injuried?
- PS: As i've already stated, i really hope you don't turn Annihilation Organization on a bunch of losers wich only objective is to lose every single battle without gaining any significant victory, i've already had EmoAmon for that... Imho they are less of a threat with the time passing, i really hope they really pull off omething really unexpected that almost lead them to victory or something like that... For now they are just a bunch of losers on my book, especially with Malrick finally dead
Nov 7, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
Is not the end? Can't wait to see queen S.A.K.U.R.A in action
- Well it's honest feedback, i really don't like the Jayborino philosophy, -they really put a lot of effort, if you see small errors that doesn't impact the mission, you can get over it- ... Once you are not rude you can say everything good and bad about a mission, only on this way the mapmaker can have a clean view of the pros/cons of his work and improve it... I was inspired doing so while playing diablo 3, every little error was reported by the community and the game grew a lot faster then i expected
- I forgot about some small grammar errors, sadly i don't remember where they are
- Really looking forward to see what will happen with the zerg, this map had somehow -raw- gameplay and weird (first mission almost looked silly storywise, but had yet potential) story, it evolved in ok / good gameplay and great narration / themes / story ... Keep it up bro
Nov 6, 2016Posted in: General Chat
To be honest i loved Coop Missions, the mission packs are awesome, the quality/cutscene/story are great, but they keep you hanged for 3/4 hours for pack and end of the story, the coop instead keeps me hoocked like the arcade and sc2mapster campaigns do... It has constant updates to keep it fresh and economically is pretty convenient, since is more alive of the competitive multiplayer itself and the new commander makes a lot of money, COOP was the best thing ever, finally sc2 accepted his PvE soul instead to be a hardcore PvP game at all costs, it finally remembered itself that on BW only a part of the community played competitive, all the others were on custom maps, custom campaigns, scbw campaign and versus AI matches... I am so happy with the coop right now, i even boght abathur voice pack (i wanted also alarak, but abathur is better imho)
Nov 6, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
Wow this campaign ended with a bang, i loved the zerg storyline (one of the best on scmapster), loved a lot that we touch religious themes and we have russia instead of the classic/clichè tales about mercs/elite soldiers/rebels on a american-ish politic environment that we got on the other terran campaigns here on mapster...
- Now let's analize mission 6 - 7 - 8 (final mission) with some feedback
- Mission 6: With the fixes is now perfectly doable, not a great mission but acceptable, i hate the tight corridors, that gets my fat mechs clumped in if i don't pay attention.
- Rocks needs to be neutral, not of player one (myself)
- Giant widow mines doesn't cost supplies, don't know if intended
- I cannot kill creep tumors, maybe you made it so it could persist around my base
- Ram and Medics have the same -E- hotkey
- Black wolf spell uses the straigh line AoE of raynor from belly of the beast, there it made sense, it was a dungeon crawler map with no army to protect your hero, but here he shoots kilometers away from the main army and a mid range spell is pratically useless for him, maybe a snipe or a missile, or a long range AoE
- I suggest to put a heal spell on the marine hero, he is alwais on the frontline and he gets in trouble if you don't have medics
- You didn't a description to secondary objectives
- Mission 7 was fantastic, i was evolving my units directly during the mission, for a zerg fan there's nothing more awesome than that... I only suggest you to make more clear that you have to suicide zerglings into the pit, plus you should make aberrations not able to be evolved to lava, since they cannot jump, like add the message -no need to kill other units- when you evolve zerglings, or instead add a jump to aberrations
- Put some spore on the drop locations of the dropship, even only one as a hint that you have to build them behind ur minerals to delay drops
- Cyracrost was awesome, end of the story, maybe it could need more attack range, considered how he is big, range is not that much, at least 15 would be ok on my book
- Symbiote eye is invulnerable, why not make it unattackable? So it doesn't run away when he is spying enemy bases
- Phyrexioz that is able to gather information from terran tech was a great idea, also the model (scourge launcher) seems appropriate
- Cinematic was good, loved the idea of evolving machines, very clever to morph purifiers on terran machines
- Great mission, with the right care you can easily clear the defences and win with a big army, loved the giant meelee ech, awesome model... Only suggestion is to add a giant miniboss that pushes the allied waves and needs my army to be destroyed, because the allied army broke the main door before i could get to it on time...
- Great campaign and for once we finally had great zerg characters and plot, very good stuff
Nov 6, 2016DEFILERRULEZ posted a message on Anyone got the Heroes of the Storm Alpha / Blizzard Allstars Diablo model?Posted in: General Chat
Does anyone know how to extract the zerg guardian from heroes of the storm without the metal pieces attached?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.