Map has been progressing well. There is a stuff like Pawn Shop to buy and trade items. When someone sells own item during the match, it goes to Pawn Shop for other player to claim with usage of Minerals.
The main thing I worrie about is, people who pull free maps and then sell them...
I don't see the problem if author has for example supported the map for over year and wants to get something from it. Now I mean real support for map like actual site with a good forum design and is not using some free site service. It is also easier to charge from map what has already been proved from tons of different gamers to be worth it.
What map already has working.
- CO-OP system (up to 4 hero parties with three units each).
- Boss battles. First player who takes a boss down is rewarded.
- Four arenas for Random and Boss Battles (so all players can fight their random battles even at the same time).
- 3v3 Random Battle system.
- Quests to guide what players do, this however is optional.
- Each player has 30 slot inventory what can be used in battles real-time, even though Random Battles are otherwise turn based. This allows for example to save the unit with right item just before the hit.
- Various loot drops from killing the enemy units, harder battles means more chance for loot.
- Your can swap your units with items in your inventory, after you have obtained them. For example if you have Hellion as an item, you can replace for example Marine with it. However replaced unit is not permanently lost as it still stays as an item.
What map will have.
- PvP system will allow players to fight against each other in Random Battle fashion expect both sides are not random.
- Some other stuff.
Maps what are sold also should have a set amount of trial time before user is required to buy it to play a more with that account but of course would let to finish the match if a trial time runs out during it. Blizzard could also make it so that a more the mapper asks from own map, longer is the trial time.