The battle between Doodads and Seekers continues...
Teams take turns hunting down Doodads as a Seeker and avoiding being caught as a Doodad. Adapt to constantly shifting shenanigans via random events that can assist or hurt the Seekers in their pursuit
- Three Unique Maps
- Six Seekers to choose from
- Hundreds of possible Doodads to be
- Rather then being 100% focused on hiding, Doodad Hunt 2 is about 50% hiding and 50% escaping.
- Randomized Events can help or hurt Seekers in their pursuit to locate and kill the Doodads
- Dares give Doodads the option to be more active and rewards them with time being shaved off from the round. Thus giving the Seekers less time to achieve victory and potentially less events.