Ode to the Chadwick Boseman, may he rest in peace !
Download from my assets
Hey all sorry, not really around much these days ( lots of work, especially with he COVID issues)
Please ping me via Discord, I'm there a lot more
@Everyone, yeah so , there will be art tools from Blizzard. They will be created for Maya, not Max, as Maya supports Tangent Vectors and Max does not.
So I'm kinda learning to code in Maya so I can still convert my importer. The tools will surely support the export functionality better than anything I would be able to write.
Why not a standalone tool, do you even know how much time this would take ? While Max and Maya can be used freely as a student.
I have created my script for Max 2016 and above, so I'm not sure why that happens, did you get the latest models from the game and the latest script? Because there were some changes.
@ElDraculo : Why, did they change the format?
Looking nice man, is it based on the tracer model ?
In reply to loshko86:
Why would you even want that, the polycount from the old models are like a billion times lower then the new models... that would be just plain ugly
In reply to zimbo01786:
Yeah, for me to make it work, I need to export/import something to FBX, then new, then I can import them correctly, so f***g weird
Now I'm just waiting to the end of this month to see if they are adding some Art Tools for reforged, at least to export, so I don't need to continue and break my head on an exporter.
Darksiders Hellhound ready for deployment:
Cool, do show some screenies :D
NOrmally no, but I just changed some features that may solve that, its probably that your FBX settings are off compared to the once initially set by Max,
I have to do a quick import export of a box before the actually scripted part works, which is shitty, but it does do the trick afterwards
Just pushed another update to my github
Not sure how that error (previously on the text ) doesn't work.
Should now though
Still looking for one ?
I fixed that I think, check my github page
Ok Wollie, you ( and probably others too) are lucky I found the bug, apparently these files have multiple sequences that can have the same start and end frame ( weird I know )
So I fixed it by adding animation layers ( as different notes )
This means I still need to adjust my animation selector to support the selection of other note tracks, but that will be done later!
@wolliewoltaz24 he man thanks for checking that out, I 'll check that asap and hopefully be able to fix it.
( probably this weekend )
I got a hint from a guy on discord to process the animation differently, although there is still a dirty hack in there ( export to FBX and reimport ) it does fix my animation problem nicely and positions the bones correctly !
Download from my github :https://github.com/TaylorMouse/MaxScripts/tree/master/Warcraft%203%20Reforged
Can also be downloaded from my assets
Yeah, so like I mentioned earlier, the animations are not 100% yet, but i'm not doing anything about it atm since its all just in beta