on another matter... people have been asking me to update my m2 import script... little note on that. I don't have a m2 import script, it is this guy Nintoxicated ( or somthing) who wrote it a long time ago.
On that matter, it no longer imports models from Legion ... that be the original one I mean.
So I finally decided to debug it and check what was wrong, after a weekend of almost rewriting the whole import model, I found the issues.
1 is that the format MD21 has an addition 8 bytes to read when reading offsets. and 2 the reference to the textures and texturelookup are no longer valid
So after fixing this, it can import m2 models again, well that is the one model I tried, so I need to do some additional import tests. And maybe figure out a way to re-implement the textures stuff.
So I'll keep you guys posted once it is ready