Hey guys, I am looking for a map designer for a tug of war map. I have already completed roughly 75% of the triggers + data editing for the map and the other 25% is just repetition work. However, my map design sucks. It doesn't look good to me, so I would appreciate any artist who is willing to help me in this aspect.
I am at GMT +8 time zone and I am probably avaliable at any time as I am not working atm. However, I will usually play sc2 at the SEA server from 8pm to 11 , 12 with a break at 9pm to around 10pm. I prefer to communicate through MSN or skype, but from my experience, typing isn't as good as speaking and I am sure many would agree.... I guess.
I do not have any images or fraps up yet, mainly because I think the terrain sucks and I haven't finished all the triggers, but I can tell you that I've made quite a bit of data editing and am now working on the triggers. I assure you that I am not doing a half-assed job on this map as I have a "technical document" on what I am doing and what I intend to do as well as the gameplay mechanics and all the unit stats and stuff.
As for your role, all you need to do is to help me beautify the terrain and add some doodads so that it looks appealing to the eyes. Its like food really, visual appetite comes first before the taste. However, one very important condition is that you also dedicate yourself to this project. I am not asking for a long term dedication or what so ever. I just want a person who can keep his/her word and voice out his/her opinions. We are our own worse critic.
So, heres the overview. I am working alone on a tug of war project and I need a map designer who can make roses out of weeds. I am spending around 8 hours a day or more, (depending on the weather lol) on this project since I am not working atm. This is my first map project and I am still learning a lot of stuff from the community and from the editor. So, I am by no means a Godly or even near godly designer. In dota sense, it would probably be 1 kill to 5 deaths. I am not expecting you to be godly as well, all I want is your commitment and your love for map making and to give the community back for all it has given us.
Please feel free to PM me or post in a thread here for any other info. Thanks a lot!