[Campaign] Starcraft 2: Ambivalence
All maps have now been released and are now available on the Arcade. Make sure you are on the North American server.
This campaign is on the Arcade: battlenet:://starcraft/map/1/340832
How To Install:
- Unzip the zip files.
- Open your StarCraft II directory (default install: C:/Program Files(x86)/StarCraft II/)
- Open the Mods folder within your StarCraft II directory. If this folder doesn't exist, create one. Paste the Amb.SC2Mod file inside the Mods folder.
- Open the Maps folder within your StarCraft II directory. If this folder doesn't exist, create one.
- Inside the Maps folder, create a new folder with the name: Ambivalence. A misspelled folder will lead to the mission launcher breaking.
- Paste all .SC2Map files inside the Ambivalence folder.
- Run StarCraft II Editor and locate the Ambivalence Launcher.SC2Map by pressing [Ctrl + O].
- Once the launcher has loaded, press the green StarCraft II icon or [Ctrl + F9] to run the launcher.
Playthroughs for the campaign: Playthroughs
If you so wish, you can donate to me by clicking the donate button in the top right of the page. This is 100% optional.
- 01: The United Order - (Release)
- 02: Allies - (Release)
- 03: Shroud of Shadows - (Release)
- Cinematic - The Slums - (Release)
- 04: Test of Strength - (Release)
- 05: Enforcing Justice - (Release)
- 06: Khalai Cohort - (Release)
- 07: Broken Nation - (Release)
- Cinematic - A New Path (Release)
Thanks for the constructive feedback. I will begin to work on this soon.
I decided to do your mission with an additional challenge: building no unitsI
I strongly recommend placing some observers in the base (however, keep in mind that a suicidal stalker run can be possible, where you blink your stalkers+vorazun (for detection) close to the obs, focus fire the obs, and continue with vorazun).
A few things I noted:
Nice to know you have a channel. I'll check it out.
I'll probably nerf Vorazun, considering your feedback. Thanks by the way.
Hello, i play the first mission. Pretty fun first mission, good introduction and nice terrain.
- I chose the hard level and the enemy attack me like 2 times. I think it could be more.
- I suggest to put another vespene geyser. Because dark archons are very expensive or better to take them out.
Nothing else, good work. Keep going and hope to see the next map.
Thanks VastanX for the feedback, and so quickly!
I've watched deltron's videos and played them myself on your campaign "Time Convergence". The data editing that you do is impressive, far beyond what I can do now.
Thank you for your words