v1.4.8 unofficial (r50)
UploadedMay 26, 2012
- Added visual options for various vertex (terrain) rendering.
From mainline r45:
- Converted mineral counts to plain int (8m2g instead of 15.0K 5.0K)
- More color scheme changes (prettier!)
--+ To that end, added influence0~6 and enabled the smooth
- blending method for influenceHeatMap.
--+ Also made mineral and gas colors more like their real
- Changed bases to be positioned at the place where the
- townhall for that base lies. (Previously, it was the
- linear mean of the base's resources)
- Added suggestions from Barrin (visible only in the pathing
- Added some more doodads to footprints.
- Changed the rendering code to use cell coordinates where
- appropriate and also fixed cell coordinates to convert
- correctly to image coordinates.
- Changed some renders to render all bases as their 5x5
- Added option to us probe distance instead of cell distance
- for path distances. (from Meltage)
- Changed doodad cell placement to be the same as editor/game (floor of +0.25)
- Changed color scheme
- Changed terrain vertices to be centered on the actual vertex
- Removed "# o'clock" text from bases
- Fixed handling of later mapinfo version
- Fixed incorrectness in point::pcSet
- Messed with the makefile (it refused to build for me)
License GPLv3; thanks to dimfish.