Nova ->Sarah Kerrigan Recolor
This is a simple recolor of Nova's texture for those who would like to use it. It is by no means the greatest, and I'm sure there are better ones out there, but as per request, I am uploading it.
Included In This Asset
- Nova_Diffuse.dds - Use this if you just want to simply overwrite Nova's texture.
- Kerrigan.M3 - Hex-Edited Nova model. Uses Kerr_Diffuse. Use this if you want to be able to Have Kerrigan AND Nova.
- Kerr_Diffuse.dds - To use with the altered model.
For Overwriting Default Nova:
- Import Nova_Diffuse.DDS into your map. Set the location to 'Assets\Textures\' and you are done.
-This may not take effect until you exit the editor and reopen it.
Using Kerrigan Model
- Import Kerrigan.M3 to the Root directory.
- Import Kerr_Diffuse.DDS to 'Assets\Textures' or it will not work.
- Save and Exit.
- Reopen your map, and it should show the texture working on the model.
- Assign Kerrigan.M3 to a model and you should be done.
As I only did a simple Hex-Edit of the Nova Model (What is now Kerrigan.M3) to make it use Kerr_Diffuse.dds, and I don't have 3DS Max or any other program like that, I cannot do anything about any errors that may or may not occur. Anyone may use this, as long as I am given credit. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this.
Edit: Make sure you have the 'Liberty.SC2Campaign' dependency enabled just in case.