[lib] List <T> - Basic
List <T> - Basic 1.0b
Library allowing to easily create basic/cheap version of List<T> collection types known from .NET
In essence "Dynamic Arrays"
- Create Int, Real, String List types (can be extended to any DataTable supported type)
- Dynamic = no initial size
- Lists are expanded using 'List <T> Add'
- Easy 'List Values Count' function to get current size
- As additional feature i added GUI-Only 'For Each Value in List' actions/scripts
Note: Although you can create new versions like for example List <dialog item> in galaxy most if not all types are convertible to those 3 basic types. If i'm correct only units are not but for those you have Unit groups already which function same way.
How to use
- Lists New - Initialize new List. (global, same names allowed if type is different)
- List <T> Add - Extend list and stores new value at new index.
- List <T> Set, List <T> Get - Get/Set existing index value.
- List Clear - Clear List data.
Please use This Thread for questions etc