Call of Ancestors
Call of Ancestors v1.2 is out. It features FULL VOICEOVERS for ingame cinematics and tons of fixes based on your sugesstions!!!
Plot: After learning that Terran mercenaries are desecrating one of their planet, young Protoss warrior Tarsalis lands on a planet and begins his quest to reach lost ruins. But unknown to him, his superiors have more sinister plan in place.
Version notes: This v1.2 release of CoA map contains tons of changes here is the list:
- New Loading text.
- All voiceovers have increased volume now.
- Fixed one big cutscene mixup.
- Added more health, shields and speed for Tal'Adun.
- Fixed names of Tarsalis weapons.
- Archon beam of Tarsilas can only target Air units now.
- Removed the range of Terran sensor tower.
- Fixed ivanco's initialization area.
- Stalkers have blink now.
- Doubled the shield regeneration rate of Tarsilas and Tal'adun [regeneration wait time is stil same].
- Added tons more "no walk" zones over some areas and doodads.
- Added more Terran forces in the north base.
- Added more Terran forces in the Temple Entrance [they prevent rushing tactics].
- Added another Missile Turret detector near Siege tank [i will make detector out of him later].
- Beacons cant be selectable anymore.
- Changed the name of "Battle Cruiser Copy" units. [Those units are still not responding to "issue order - move to point" order. Weird.]
- Changed the flow of end cinematic, but its not done yet.
To do list:
- skippable cinematics [but I will need help from you guys, point me out to some map that has that feature and I will look into it.]
- explosions at the end of the map [sound & camera shake]
- personalised sounds for Tarsilas [when moving & attacking]
- work on map 2 and continuation of Tarslalis adventure
- [email protected] - all the coding and map making
- Relja Trajković - sound engeneer, voice of Tal'Adun, voice of Fleet Command
- Ivica Milarić - scenario work, voice of Tarsalis, voice of Ivanco
- Ivan Zorkić - voice of Zealot, voice of Reely
Few pictures from the map: