Some low-poly unfinished models of a race from my novel. Won't be put into sc2 most likely since I can't uv/texture/animate. The Leviathan in particular is extremely incomplete and will probably see major revisions as well as the engine block actually getting finished sometime in the future.
Be sure to view at 1080p fullscreen.
My voice acting demos in order from newest to oldest. I have 13 or so years of voice acting experience from the time I was just a wee pup to the modern day. I focus largely on villainous voices. I am also an exceptionally skilled sound engineer. I seek to perfect my methods and voices until they provide just the right emotion. This can take a long time... so much of what you are about to hear should not be considered final either.
- Random Voice Demo 01, includes the voice of Legion from our community.
- 2010 quarter 1 voice practice
- Voice of the Destroyer (Armageddon Onslaught)
- Not a voice demo, but rather the Destroyer in action so you can hear his voice ingame.
- Major demo reel from 9 or so years of Starcraft modding.
- Not a demo, but rather parted of a scrapped trailer for a dead Homeworld 2 mod of mine, featuring voiced narration.
- A voice reel featuring Undead voices from my ITAS mod for starcraft. Also has the voice of CC Administrator Lavarinth.
Here's an extra - a piece of music I created back when I was still composing.