Posted by Sixen Nov 26, 2014 at 19:42 UTC
Auto Squads is a game about making fun and meaningful decisions while being easy to play. Two opposing sides select their squad compositions in order to destroy their enemies base. Plenty of things are automated, such as unit control, so players are left with doing higher level input. This game is designed to be very comfortable yet interesting to play by requiring minimal effort from players and allowing them to play how they want and when they want.
Posted by Sixen Nov 07, 2014 at 20:44 UTC
- Last campaign and will follow Artanis, not Zeratul.
- Three new units for multiplayer, plus the Lurker
- Archon mode
- Automated Tournaments
- Allied Commanders mode
- Heroes closed beta will begin January 13, 2015
- Two new maps (Sky Temple and Tomb of the Spider Queen))
- Four new heroes (The Lost Vikings, Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall, Sylvanas Windrunner)
- New Skins
- Ranked Play
- Team-based FPS on Earth!
- PvP portion taken from Titan and made a standalone game
- First expansion release with lots of new cards
- Coming to Android in December
Posted by Sixen Oct 29, 2014 at 23:42 UTC
Nexus Wars Pro by JohnPhobia and team
Nexus Wars Pro is a split-off version of Lilman's Nexus Wars arcade map and is currently available in Europe and the Americas'. This version of the map takes a path different from the original, as many much needed balance changes and new features have been implemented. The map caters to veterans of the original takes into account the feedback from the NWTeamFighting group/ladder players.
Posted by Sixen Oct 23, 2014 at 03:46 UTC
Fantasy Legends is a cooperative hack 'n slash RPG, inspired by Blizzards' other games, like the Diablo series and World of Warcraft.
- nice fantasy setting in the great traditions of Blizzard games
- fast action (no slow boring quest-taking-making) - heroes just go and kill
- easy-to-undersand standart Starcraft2 interface (no or minimum custom interface)
- replayability of the map (provided by random loot and events for every game)
Posted by Sixen Oct 14, 2014 at 04:15 UTC
ColorCraft by Scorp
This game is an interesting proof of concept; colors changes with each left-click, and shapes change with each right-click. The applied gameplay is somewhat like a tower defense, mixed with Guitar Hero, in that you need to match the color/shape of the incoming object to "destroy" it.
Posted by Sixen Oct 05, 2014 at 23:22 UTC
Hover is a fast-paced sports themed map. Up to 8 players in two teams try score the most goals in 12 minutes. Each team has up to three field players, who skate on a hoverboard and are fast and mobile, as well as a slower goal keeper with four powerful abilities.
Posted by Sixen Oct 01, 2014 at 02:36 UTC
Project Stranded (temporary name) is a six-player fast-paced micro-intensive shoot-and-run co-op story-driven Zombie and Zerg survival RPG map. You and your comrades must travel to a mysterious planet to investigate a strange infestation epidemic that took place many years ago. Unfortunately, the vessel that takes you to this planet gets struck by an unknown entity. Now, you and your comrades have crashed landed and are stuck on this dangerous planet. With no help incoming, you and your comrades must traverse the planet and find a way to survive!
Posted by Sixen Sep 24, 2014 at 01:25 UTC
In this dungeon crawling, singleplayer campaign, you can explore underground caves and fight lots of monsters, all while leveling up and purchasing the best items money can buy. Overall, the difficulty is planned to be hard, but not impossible.
Posted by Sixen Sep 18, 2014 at 02:11 UTC
Legacy of the Swarm is a custom campaign continuing the story of Heart of the Swarm, based on Kerrigan's search for Amon. This campaign will include 6 missions, each of which touting their own objectives and even bonus objectives giving you access to talents or upgrades for Kerrigan and her Swarm.
- Next Page »
Active Forum Threads
- last post by JCoto Nov 28, 01:07
- last post by abvdzh Nov 28, 11:04
- last post by JCoto Nov 28, 02:28
- last post by MaskedImposter Nov 28, 02:39
- last post by Trieva Nov 28, 03:08
SC2Mapster is a community for map makers and enthusiasts.
We want to provide the best solution for those who want to create and host maps.
We operate strictly within Blizzard's Terms of Service.
- User-driven wiki.
- Map versioning, so if you have a series of versions of the same map, it stays the same project at the same URL.
- Per-project wiki (opt-in).
- Per-project forum (opt-in).
- Site forum as well for general discussion.
- Per-project ticketing system (opt-in). This is mostly for very serious projects.
- Repository system. This probably will not be needed, since the maps are likely going to be in binary format. We'll see.
- Team system, to allow you to form your own groups and work on multiple projects together.
#sc2mapster on irc.freenode.net
For end users we recommend visiting Curse.com to download your maps.