Posted by Sixen Dec 16, 2014 at 02:14 UTC
Orion: Ground Zero is a 2-player coop altered melee map featuring 6 unique subfactions to choose from to go up against 6 Zerg Broods, each with their own techtree and specialties. The objective of the map is to gather an amount of Crimson Minerals and destroy sufficient enemy Broods. In order to do this, you have to keep a balance between offense and defense, take advantage of control points, know when to call in support powers to aid you and secure strategic areas in the map to hold the enemy off more efficiently. The map lasts, on average, for 30-60 minutes. It varies depending on the selected difficulty however.
Posted by Sixen Nov 26, 2014 at 19:42 UTC
Auto Squads is a game about making fun and meaningful decisions while being easy to play. Two opposing sides select their squad compositions in order to destroy their enemies base. Plenty of things are automated, such as unit control, so players are left with doing higher level input. This game is designed to be very comfortable yet interesting to play by requiring minimal effort from players and allowing them to play how they want and when they want.
Posted by Sixen Nov 07, 2014 at 20:44 UTC
- Last campaign and will follow Artanis, not Zeratul.
- Three new units for multiplayer, plus the Lurker
- Archon mode
- Automated Tournaments
- Allied Commanders mode
- Heroes closed beta will begin January 13, 2015
- Two new maps (Sky Temple and Tomb of the Spider Queen))
- Four new heroes (The Lost Vikings, Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall, Sylvanas Windrunner)
- New Skins
- Ranked Play
- Team-based FPS on Earth!
- PvP portion taken from Titan and made a standalone game
- First expansion release with lots of new cards
- Coming to Android in December
Posted by Sixen Oct 29, 2014 at 23:42 UTC
Nexus Wars Pro by JohnPhobia and team
Nexus Wars Pro is a split-off version of Lilman's Nexus Wars arcade map and is currently available in Europe and the Americas'. This version of the map takes a path different from the original, as many much needed balance changes and new features have been implemented. The map caters to veterans of the original takes into account the feedback from the NWTeamFighting group/ladder players.
Posted by Sixen Oct 23, 2014 at 03:46 UTC
Fantasy Legends is a cooperative hack 'n slash RPG, inspired by Blizzards' other games, like the Diablo series and World of Warcraft.
- nice fantasy setting in the great traditions of Blizzard games
- fast action (no slow boring quest-taking-making) - heroes just go and kill
- easy-to-undersand standart Starcraft2 interface (no or minimum custom interface)
- replayability of the map (provided by random loot and events for every game)
Posted by Sixen Oct 14, 2014 at 04:15 UTC
ColorCraft by Scorp
This game is an interesting proof of concept; colors changes with each left-click, and shapes change with each right-click. The applied gameplay is somewhat like a tower defense, mixed with Guitar Hero, in that you need to match the color/shape of the incoming object to "destroy" it.
Posted by Sixen Oct 05, 2014 at 23:22 UTC
Hover is a fast-paced sports themed map. Up to 8 players in two teams try score the most goals in 12 minutes. Each team has up to three field players, who skate on a hoverboard and are fast and mobile, as well as a slower goal keeper with four powerful abilities.
Posted by Sixen Oct 01, 2014 at 02:36 UTC
Project Stranded (temporary name) is a six-player fast-paced micro-intensive shoot-and-run co-op story-driven Zombie and Zerg survival RPG map. You and your comrades must travel to a mysterious planet to investigate a strange infestation epidemic that took place many years ago. Unfortunately, the vessel that takes you to this planet gets struck by an unknown entity. Now, you and your comrades have crashed landed and are stuck on this dangerous planet. With no help incoming, you and your comrades must traverse the planet and find a way to survive!
- Next Page »
Active Forum Threads
- last post by ahtiandr Dec 18, 11:50
- last post by joecab Dec 18, 06:08
- last post by Bennyha1 Dec 18, 13:19
- last post by AlexO6 Dec 18, 07:09
- last post by Zerglingexe Dec 18, 06:18
SC2Mapster is a community for map makers and enthusiasts.
We want to provide the best solution for those who want to create and host maps.
We operate strictly within Blizzard's Terms of Service.
- User-driven wiki.
- Map versioning, so if you have a series of versions of the same map, it stays the same project at the same URL.
- Per-project wiki (opt-in).
- Per-project forum (opt-in).
- Site forum as well for general discussion.
- Per-project ticketing system (opt-in). This is mostly for very serious projects.
- Repository system. This probably will not be needed, since the maps are likely going to be in binary format. We'll see.
- Team system, to allow you to form your own groups and work on multiple projects together.
#sc2mapster on irc.freenode.net
For end users we recommend visiting Curse.com to download your maps.