Posted by Sixen Oct 29, 2014 at 23:42 UTC
Nexus Wars Pro by JohnPhobia and team
Nexus Wars Pro is a split-off version of Lilman's Nexus Wars arcade map and is currently available in Europe and the Americas'. This version of the map takes a path different from the original, as many much needed balance changes and new features have been implemented. The map caters to veterans of the original takes into account the feedback from the NWTeamFighting group/ladder players.
Posted by Sixen Oct 23, 2014 at 03:46 UTC
Fantasy Legends is a cooperative hack 'n slash RPG, inspired by Blizzards' other games, like the Diablo series and World of Warcraft.
- nice fantasy setting in the great traditions of Blizzard games
- fast action (no slow boring quest-taking-making) - heroes just go and kill
- easy-to-undersand standart Starcraft2 interface (no or minimum custom interface)
- replayability of the map (provided by random loot and events for every game)
Posted by Sixen Oct 14, 2014 at 04:15 UTC
ColorCraft by Scorp
This game is an interesting proof of concept; colors changes with each left-click, and shapes change with each right-click. The applied gameplay is somewhat like a tower defense, mixed with Guitar Hero, in that you need to match the color/shape of the incoming object to "destroy" it.
Posted by Sixen Oct 05, 2014 at 23:22 UTC
Hover is a fast-paced sports themed map. Up to 8 players in two teams try score the most goals in 12 minutes. Each team has up to three field players, who skate on a hoverboard and are fast and mobile, as well as a slower goal keeper with four powerful abilities.
Posted by Sixen Oct 01, 2014 at 02:36 UTC
Project Stranded (temporary name) is a six-player fast-paced micro-intensive shoot-and-run co-op story-driven Zombie and Zerg survival RPG map. You and your comrades must travel to a mysterious planet to investigate a strange infestation epidemic that took place many years ago. Unfortunately, the vessel that takes you to this planet gets struck by an unknown entity. Now, you and your comrades have crashed landed and are stuck on this dangerous planet. With no help incoming, you and your comrades must traverse the planet and find a way to survive!
Posted by Sixen Sep 24, 2014 at 01:25 UTC
In this dungeon crawling, singleplayer campaign, you can explore underground caves and fight lots of monsters, all while leveling up and purchasing the best items money can buy. Overall, the difficulty is planned to be hard, but not impossible.
Posted by Sixen Sep 18, 2014 at 02:11 UTC
Legacy of the Swarm is a custom campaign continuing the story of Heart of the Swarm, based on Kerrigan's search for Amon. This campaign will include 6 missions, each of which touting their own objectives and even bonus objectives giving you access to talents or upgrades for Kerrigan and her Swarm.
Posted by Sixen Sep 10, 2014 at 01:48 UTC
This library is pretty straightforward, but also pretty cool, with lots of potential use. The author set out with the goal to make this intuitive and clean, requiring minimal effort to use. The system incorporates the portals into the unit A.I. pathing, ensuring units travel the shortest path including if that shortest path is by use by one or more portals (can be interrupted and redirected too). It also works with different and changing terrain heights as well as checks for pathing that can only be traveled to via portal like an island. Like the original system it only affects grounds units (modifiable) while air units are unaffected and free to fly their own course.
Posted by Sixen Aug 29, 2014 at 21:07 UTC
The Game RaZe is a team-based Action RTS game where players choose mighty heroes and lead elite armies into combat. Combining strong elements of DOTA, Warcraft III, and Starcraft BW, The experience is concentrated, approachable, and satisfying.
- Warcraft III hero centered combat
- Fast-paced team fights set in the Starcraft universe
- 9 planned factions with multiple upcoming heroes for each
- Supports 3v3, 2v2, 1v1 format
- No power snowballing, power is determined by skill and teamwork, not gold
- Unified command card puts you in control of your entire army without having to tab
- Refined micro mechanics allow for nuanced control -Powerful spells reminiscent of Brood War and DOTA
- Insane Hero ultimates: glass the earth with Planet Cracker, or become the center of a living hurricane with “Eye of the Storm.”
- Next Page »
Active Forum Threads
- last post by Zarxiel93 Nov 01, 08:22
- last post by Delphinium1987 Nov 01, 10:28
- last post by Commanderrr Nov 01, 03:45
- last post by FunkyUserName Nov 01, 07:27
- last post by FunkyUserName Nov 01, 07:23
SC2Mapster is a community for map makers and enthusiasts.
We want to provide the best solution for those who want to create and host maps.
We operate strictly within Blizzard's Terms of Service.
- User-driven wiki.
- Map versioning, so if you have a series of versions of the same map, it stays the same project at the same URL.
- Per-project wiki (opt-in).
- Per-project forum (opt-in).
- Site forum as well for general discussion.
- Per-project ticketing system (opt-in). This is mostly for very serious projects.
- Repository system. This probably will not be needed, since the maps are likely going to be in binary format. We'll see.
- Team system, to allow you to form your own groups and work on multiple projects together.
#sc2mapster on irc.freenode.net
For end users we recommend visiting Curse.com to download your maps.