Posted by Sixen Jan 16, 2015 at 17:00 UTC
In this tech demo, you get to see what Diablo 3 looked like in 2005, rendered in the SC2 engine. At the time, the game was in development at Blizzard North, before moving over to Blizzard HQ, with a new team. All sprites for this tech demo were extracted from Diablo 2 and edited to the SC2 engine.
Posted by Jadedcat Jan 14, 2015 at 18:24 UTC
If you are headed to Pax South, or you will be in the San Antonio,TX area on Saturday Jan 24th, you are invited to dinner on us. In the tradition of Texas dinner will be steak. There may be vegetables hidden somewhere.*
Dinner will start at 7pm. You must be 17+ to attend. You must be 21+ with valid ID to drink alcohol. Come hang out with FTB, Curse, streamers, youtubers, authors, and anyone else that stops in.
Space is limited, RSVP to [email protected] for confirmation of seating and location.
Posted by Jadedcat Jan 14, 2015 at 18:20 UTC
Half of the CurseForge team is headed to Pax South Jan 22-26th. During this time approvals may take slightly longer than normal, especially during the 10pm to 10am shift (CST). We will still be checking the queues and approving files, but we will be away from our computers with only hotel internet to rely on, so delays may occur. If you are going to be at Pax South, come find us and say hi. Or RSVP for the CurseForge Dinner.
Posted by Sixen Dec 20, 2014 at 23:32 UTC
WarCraft: Armies Of Azeroth is beautiful Starcraft II based remake of WarCraft III. This project adds new gameplay features but also stays true to the original balance and graphical design. Check out the project thread for more screenshots!
Posted by Sixen Dec 16, 2014 at 02:14 UTC
Orion: Ground Zero is a 2-player coop altered melee map featuring 6 unique subfactions to choose from to go up against 6 Zerg Broods, each with their own techtree and specialties. The objective of the map is to gather an amount of Crimson Minerals and destroy sufficient enemy Broods. In order to do this, you have to keep a balance between offense and defense, take advantage of control points, know when to call in support powers to aid you and secure strategic areas in the map to hold the enemy off more efficiently. The map lasts, on average, for 30-60 minutes. It varies depending on the selected difficulty however.
Posted by Sixen Nov 26, 2014 at 19:42 UTC
Auto Squads is a game about making fun and meaningful decisions while being easy to play. Two opposing sides select their squad compositions in order to destroy their enemies base. Plenty of things are automated, such as unit control, so players are left with doing higher level input. This game is designed to be very comfortable yet interesting to play by requiring minimal effort from players and allowing them to play how they want and when they want.
Posted by Sixen Nov 07, 2014 at 20:44 UTC
- Last campaign and will follow Artanis, not Zeratul.
- Three new units for multiplayer, plus the Lurker
- Archon mode
- Automated Tournaments
- Allied Commanders mode
- Heroes closed beta will begin January 13, 2015
- Two new maps (Sky Temple and Tomb of the Spider Queen))
- Four new heroes (The Lost Vikings, Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall, Sylvanas Windrunner)
- New Skins
- Ranked Play
- Team-based FPS on Earth!
- PvP portion taken from Titan and made a standalone game
- First expansion release with lots of new cards
- Coming to Android in December
Posted by Sixen Oct 29, 2014 at 23:42 UTC
Nexus Wars Pro by JohnPhobia and team
Nexus Wars Pro is a split-off version of Lilman's Nexus Wars arcade map and is currently available in Europe and the Americas'. This version of the map takes a path different from the original, as many much needed balance changes and new features have been implemented. The map caters to veterans of the original takes into account the feedback from the NWTeamFighting group/ladder players.
- Next Page »
Active Forum Threads
- last post by Veratai Jan 27, 16:38
- last post by Sapphire_united Jan 27, 15:46
- last post by abvdzh Jan 27, 16:25
- last post by Scbroodsc2 Jan 27, 14:31
- last post by Koolmoto Jan 27, 14:43
SC2Mapster is a community for map makers and enthusiasts.
We want to provide the best solution for those who want to create and host maps.
We operate strictly within Blizzard's Terms of Service.
- User-driven wiki.
- Map versioning, so if you have a series of versions of the same map, it stays the same project at the same URL.
- Per-project wiki (opt-in).
- Per-project forum (opt-in).
- Site forum as well for general discussion.
- Per-project ticketing system (opt-in). This is mostly for very serious projects.
- Repository system. This probably will not be needed, since the maps are likely going to be in binary format. We'll see.
- Team system, to allow you to form your own groups and work on multiple projects together.
#sc2mapster on irc.freenode.net
For end users we recommend visiting Curse.com to download your maps.