i like the red box, it was not immediately apparent that which you were referring to :P
just got an e-mail about it. art tools come in 32x and 64x
You’ve been invited to participate in this beta test based on your expressed interest on our NA or EU forums. The test provides early access to the complete StarCraft II art tools, a limited number of example StarCraft II source art files, and work-in-progress documentation/tutorials for the tools. Your participation and feedback in the beta is a critical part of preparations for the eventual full public release of the StarCraft II Art Tools, so…
Requirements to Participate The following software must be fully installed and updated prior to beginning the Art Tools installation:
· 3ds Max 2011 32bit (x86) or 64bit (x64)
· StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta
After downloading and unzipping the install package, please run setup.exe
· SC2ArtTools 3ds Max 2011 plugins, maxscripts, and texture tools will be installed into your 3ds Max 2011 \plugins\SC2ArtTools\ directory
· Help Files will be installed in your 3ds Max 2011 \help\SC2ArtTools\ directory
· Tutorial and example files will be installed into the directory you specify
o Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II Art Tools (32-bit)
· If a 3ds Max 2011 installation directory is not found, all StarCraft II Art Tools files will be installed into the directory specified for tutorial and example files. To manually finish the installation, please follow the directions in README_SC2ArtTools.rtf
they provide you with a hots beta key also if you dont already have one.
yea, been playing this for awhile, amazing game. already put alot more time into it then i did with diablo 3. yea. it's sluggish as shit at the beginning. but it definitely gets better and faster. you really get that feeling of getting stronger.
so for my SC2BW mod i modified the lurker, it's a basic change. i just took the hydralisk head and stuck it on there instead of the strange fat head thing it had. looks/feels alot better to me, but im after opinions. i was worried it would look too much like the hydralisk when burrowed, but it is noticeably bigger and i also added some spikes sticking out of the ground. those two plus the much large black burrow splat i think are enough.
yea. problem is ALOT of people used to work at Blizzard, theres like 10 different companies running around claiming to be ex-blizzard.
torchlight is lacking in longevity however which is sad :(. always got path of exile to play instead.
well, if you add the campaign dependency. your load times will almost double. so yea. if you add dependencies that have assets. textures/models/sounds. your load time will increase (you will have to add a absolute shitload for it to matter).