some m3 particles export work. use Options -> Show Particle to switch export it or not.
- Registered User
Member for 12 years and 10 months
Last active Mon, Oct, 7 2013 00:24:00
- 0 Followers
- 31 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 24, 2010_ForgeUser1200192 posted a message on [Galaxy Noobs] Wow to SC2 in 30 seconds! NO 3dmax!Posted in: Tutorials
Aug 20, 2010Posted in: Third Party Tools
- animated texture (ex: arthaslichking's sword)
- export options for boundScale, sphereScale, texture path, animations
Aug 18, 2010Posted in: Third Party Tools
only walk, attack, death, stand animations are exported now. export all animations make the file size too large. there will have a ui option for selecting animations later.
model bound and sphere can be changed in export options after r352. check the newest version and post your screenshot and version information wll be useful for debuging.
what's your windows version? run launcher.exe will write wow directory informations into registery. wow model viewer only reads the registery. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE
World of Warcraft for windows xp HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE
World of Warcraft for windows 7
Aug 17, 2010Posted in: Third Party Tools
World of Warcraft Model (M2) Exporter for M3
1. download wmv, extract, load creature model (character model not work yet)
2. file -> export -> m3
3. open starcraft II editor, open importer, drag all *.tga into it, close startcraft II editor
4. open starcraft II editor, open importer, drag .m3 into it
- UI Options
- Replaceable textures
- Particle System
- Animate Texture
Download the latest version (DEV WORK) from
CuteVisor: Many helps on coding bones and animations
NiNtoxicated01: Many helps on explaining how M3 model works
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.