Thanks, that solved it :)
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 9 months, and 22 days
Last active Fri, Aug, 20 2010 12:46:23
- 0 Followers
- 7 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 20, 2010Posted in: Miscellaneous Development
For some reason, it doesn't work for me...
(Note: This trigger isn't enabled until the Starport has finished building. And yes, that trigger works.)
Starport Build Tech Lab
-Timer - Every 2.0 seconds of Game Time
- (Player 2 Minerals) >= 50
- (Player 2 Vespene) >= 25
- Trigger - Turn (Current trigger) Off
- UI - Display "Building Starport Tech Lab" for (All players) to Subtitle area
- Unit - Order Starport to ( Build Tech Lab (Starport)) (Replace Existing Orders)
Starport is a variable that is set to the built Starport as soon as it has finished building.
What is the proper way to force a Starport to build a Tech Lab?
Aug 19, 2010Posted in: Miscellaneous Development
Like topic says, I am trying to find out which Action cancels, say a Command Centers (SCV), first unit in the training queue.
I tried Stop, Cancel and Cancel - Slot (1), neither have worked to cancel the unit being trained.
Here is what the Action looks like, right now:
Unit - Order CommandCenter to ( Cancel - Slot) (Replace Existing Orders)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.