This project is abandoned.
Whether this project is out of date or its author marked it as abandoned, this project is no longer maintained.
If you wish to take this project over, please report it and state your intentions.
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!
hey man. I just played your map. Not bad at all. But honestly within 10 seconds of the game people started leaving the game.
I assume it's because of these things.
1. There really is nothing for people to do but fight for position to build at the start of the spawner.
2. One player who gets kill gets to keep building while other people sit around idle.
3. Since people are fighting for spots, it will take one idiot/assh*le to ruin a game on purpose if people worked together to build a maze.
I think this is a good concept for a maze TD map. But as it stands now, I dont' think it'll be a huge hit.
1. Make multiple spawn points. Determined by how many players are in the game.
2. Make this into a solo survival map. Give each player a (isolated) section to build/maze.
3. I know its in development, but would love to see more towers/upgrades.
ye, gief EU publish
Any chance of getting this hosted on the EU battlenet?