Annihilation: Mission 21
UploadedFeb 2, 2018
- Spectres and Goliaths now have 2.25 movement speed.
- Units and Heroes now passively gain 60% increased movement speed when out of combat for 5 seconds. This buff is only active during Part II of the mission.
- Removed outlines from units behind objects in certain cinematic shots.
- During Part II, if a door is opened, the area around the door will be revealed for 2 seconds, allowing players to catch a glimpse of where the door is, and also view the opened door through the fog of war.
- The Guard Housing units stationed around the map are no longer viewable on the minimap.
- Fixed a few typos.
- Changed the angle of one of the framy cutscenes, reducing some of the lag.
- Doors are now visible on the minimap.
- Reduced the duration of the "Start" transmission from The Silent Hunter.
- Added a set of indestructible rocks to the locations of two unused gates to help resolve any confusion there may have been with players checking those areas to see if a door had opened during Part II of the mission.
- Added a set of light-doodads to the gate you enter prior to The Silent Hunter boss fight to make it more apparent in Part II of the mission.
- Increased the damage of Crowley's "Concussion Shell" ability from 75 (lowered per difficulty) to 170 (lowered per difficulty) damage during Stage 3 of the fight.
- Additional dialogue lines have been added to The Silent Hunter fight when he's in his Combat phase, and when he uses the "Snipe" ability.
- Added an additional set of lines that have a 50% chance to proc when the player successfully damages The Silent Hunter with Grenades.
- Fixed an issue causing the portrait of a wrong character to appear during a few dialogue lines.
- Fixed an issue causing portraits to appear underneath images during cutscenes.
- Added more units to the Aerial Search Teams for all difficulties.
- Added the ability for Reeves and Ferring to "Hold Fire" during the second part of the mission.
- Added a tip explaining the intended method of progress during Reeves & Ferring's part of the second part of the map.
- Made it more apparent that all damage the Silent Hunter takes while not stealthed is reduced by 60%, and not only Grenade damage.
- Fri, December 15th, 2017