Annihilation: Missions 13-16
UploadedJan 18, 2018
- A16: Fixed an issue causing Reapers to lose their standard weaponry.
- A16: Fixed an issue causing the Pride of Cyrex boss fight to bug out and stop working occasionally.
- A13: Moved the Overlord's "Morph to Overseer" button to the bottom-left instead of button-right position of the command card.
- A13: Increased the base movement speed of Overseers from 1.875 to 3.25.
- A16: Fixed the description of the Shadow Ops.
- All Missions: Fixed an issue causing the "Building Armor" upgrade to affect Perdition Turrets and Tech Reactors twice.
- A13: Overseers are now flagged with "Army Select", allowing them to be selected when pressing the "Select Army" button.
- A13: Fixed an issue causing Krayen to dissapear upon the start of a cinematic due to him being inside an Overlord or Overseer before the cinematic was initiated.
- A14, A15: Fixed an issue causing Khaduros to dissapear upon the start of a cinematic due to him being inside a Warp Prism before the cinematic was initiated.
- A16: Fixed an issue causing Heroes to dissapear upon the start of a cinematic due to them being inside a Medivac before the cinematic was initiated.
- A16: Fixed an issue causing Morganus Krayen's "Mend" ability to have the wrong cooldown.
- A16: Fixed an issue causing Thors in both modes to not regenerate energy.
- A16: The War Machine will now only target Ground units with the “Armageddon Missile Battery” ability.
- A16: Ravens now have proper abilities.
- A16: Fixed minor bug errors.
- A16: The player's Laser Cutter in the final macro section now has adjusted health points based on your chosen difficulty setting.
- All Missions: Fixed an issue with difficulty selection, previously causing pre-placed units to not correspond to the difficulty you chose in-game, but your Editor Preferences difficulty.
- A16: Fixed an issue causing the Siege Tank’s “Shaped Blast” upgrade icon to appear twice once researched.
- A16: Fixed several spelling errors across the whole mission.
- A16: Added some Missile Turrets in the bases of the second macro section.
- A16: Increased the timings between each attack wave during the second macro section.
- A16: Ferring now moves slightly slower during the final section.
- A16: Reduced the number of enemy attacks in the final section.
- A16: The High Impact Mode Thor is now properly affected by the 5% health bonus of Vanadium Plating.
- A16: Predators are now properly affected by Terran Vehicle and Ship Weapons & Plating upgrades.
- A16: Diamondbacks are now properly affected by Terran Vehicle and Ship Weapons Level 1 upgrade.
- A16: Widow Mines can no longer burrow within the Ammunition Center Beacons.