Scion Custom Races Campaign Upgrades
This project is designed to be used as a dependency for your projects utilizing the Scion Races. It's focused on adding 3 upgrades to every unit, 6 passive upgrades (such as fire suppression systems), and 12 heroic abilities (Think Spear of Adun or a Kerrigan ability) for every race in Solstice's "Scion Custom Races" mod. These upgrades are designed to be strong and utilized in a campaign setting, perfect for custom campaigns or for race swap campaigns. Unit upgrades are designed to be enabled one at a time, mutually exclusively by default, so if you'd like to enable two or more at a time, you will need to adjust the passives buttons on the respective command cards.
Note: These upgrades have not been field-tested in a campaign yet, so values are subject to change.
(70% complete. Version 1.0)
- Tesla charges can be picked up
- Repulsors and Interdictors have conceal and reveal (burrow and unburrow) autocast by default
- Cloaking Generator - Processors are permanently cloaked (imported from the base mod)
- Analyze Weakness - Processors apply a debuff that makes units take 35% more damage (imported from base mod then upgraded)
- Jorium Battery Filaments - Processors have triple the energy capacity. (from 75 to 225)
- Note: It is advised to give spitfires their movement speed upgrade from the base mod by default.
- Lossless Manufacturing - Spitfires are 25% cheaper and 25% faster to build
- Kevlar Sheaths - Spitfires gain +1 armor
- Madcap Rounds - Spitfires gain +1 range (imported from the base mod)
- Aquilan Charge Rounds - Supercharge deals 300% damage instead of 200% damage
- Secondary Engine - Overdrive increases speed by 100% instead of 50%
- Borean Reactor - Blitzer energy is doubled (60 instead of 30)
- GONK Powercells - Fixers repair for free
- Hydrophobic Polymers - Fixers gain +1 armor and take 50% less damage from banelings
- Speedcloak - Fixers gain an ability that increases their speed and cloaks them for 4 seconds. (adjusted from the base mod)
- Reinforced Plating - Equalizers gain 30HP (total of 150).
- Optimized Preignitions - Equalizers attack 25% faster.
- Aerofoil Fins - Equalizers can attack air, but do -10 vs light.
- Phalanx Reactor - Supercharge can be held for 60 seconds instead of 5 seconds. Aquila attacks also ignore armor.
- Oxidizing Nanites - Nanite Grenade reduces armor by 1, costs half the price (25 instead of 50), and has its casting range extended by 1.
- Jorium-Tipped Rounds - Aquilas deal +4 vs massive and psionic. Because supercharge triples attack damage, when supercharged that's +12 vs massive and psionic.
- Shrapnel Shells - Torrent anti-air attacks do splash damage.
- Psionic Field Dowsing - Torrents gain a detection range of 6 and their anti-ground attack deals 2.5 times damage vs light.
- Propulsion Targeting - Torrent anti-air attacks slow the target by 30%.
- Air Pressure Antennae - Mole radars get +5 range and pickup air units
- Torque Transistors - Concealed moles have 15 vision range, Moles get 2.75 speed (the speed of most Genetron units) instead of 2.25, and Moles get +1 vision (not the burrowed mole)
- Tunneling Claws - Moles burrow and unburrow almost instantly (0.25s for both), and gain +1 range.
- Lateral Trajectory Computation - ELOR Protocol has +2 casting range
- Overdrive - Inciters gain Overdrive, priced at 50 energy
- Palladium Tank - Inciters have triple the energy capacity
- Palladium Charge Casings - Teslas can house 3 charges instead of 1.
- Charge Ionizers - Shock Charges deal double the damage and have 1.5 times the energy.
- Compacted Refraction Cells - Cloak Charges have 1.5 times the energy and gain +1 range.
- Amplified Welders - Self-Fix heals twice as much (400/400 HP) in half the time (2s instead of 4s)
- Independent Cannon Circuitry - Self-Fix no longer disables the Virtus's weapon
- Continuous Combat Programming - Virtuses can fire on the move.
- Extended Missile Chamber - Avengers can house 2 vengeance missiles instead of 1.
- Ardeon Frame - Avengers gain +50HP (200 total).
- Efficient Internal Assembly - Avengers have quadruple the energy and can make vengeance missiles in 1 second.
- Scutum Artifice - Hornets gain 25 shields with 6 armor
- Simplified Schematics - Hornet build time is reduced to 10 seconds (from 42)
- Electromagnetic Drills - Hornets deal +1 vs shields
- Reentry Rockets - If the courier dies, units inside will survive with 50%HP
- Metapsionic Suppressors - Optical Disruption now disables the target's detection and lasts 50% longer.
- Dynamic Storage Chutes - Couriers can carry 4 more cargo (14 total), and have double the drop speed.
- Extended Ignition Cells - Ignition Blast lasts twice as long (6s instead of 3s)
- Serrated Plates - Ignition Blast's radius is increased by 1.
- Acid-Repellant Polymers - Boars take 75% less damage from scourge and gain 25HP (250 total)
- Alchemist Fire - Napalm radius is increased by 1
- Improved Fission - Revenant Bomb's radius is increased by 1
- Defensive Flight Computer - Jupiters gain +1 armor and +10% movement speed.
- AAM Laser - Shoots incoming missiles for 10 energy (adjusted from the base mod)
- Powershell - Badgers use their energy as a shield, drained at a rate of 2.1 per second while doing so. (imported from the base mod)
- Badger Laser - Activated weapon that has a minimum range of 6, and maximum range of 12 dealing ~100dps, draining 5 energy per second while active.
- Durasteel Motherboards - Nodes provide +4 supply (12 total) and Generators create double the energy.
- Iridium Tool Fittings - ACRs (Genetron workers) gather +1 minerals and +1 gas per trip and move 15% faster.
- Internal Repair Lattices - Repuslors and Interdictors regenerate HP in combat at a rate of 1 when revealed and at a rate of 4 when concealed.
- Invisible Autoturret - Processing Cores get the Aquila's attack
- Lockdown Repair Matrix - Buildings automatically heal themselves out of combat to 25%HP, which is just enough to disengage lockdown mode.
- Universal Schematic Uploaders - Numerical upgrades are 25% cheaper and take 25% less time to research.
(Not yet implemented)
(Not yet implemented. Version 2.0)
(Not yet implemented. tbd)
Download the mod and unzip it in the mods folder of your StarCraft 2 directory.