UploadedDec 30, 2010
- Swapped libmpq to a different revision, fixing a memory access violation crash.
- Now adds the created date as a identifier after each map. Keep in mind though, this is the date sc2 downloaded the cache - not neccesary the newest version. It just serves as a temporary identifier.
- Some internal code rewrites.
- Some more info between the different stages.
- May have introduced some bugs.
- You can now sort option 1 by Creation date.
- Creation date is now shown when listing files.
- Fixed the x64 problem.
- Added option to print locations only ( raw locations / formatted locations )
- Now prints the cachepath at startup.
- A lot of internal changes.
Release 3: Debug release, ignore this.
Release 2: Adds support for copying and renaming (mapname.sc2map) of cache mapfiles to local workdirectory\Maps.
Release 1: Initial release. Supports printing of mapnames and locations from cache mapfiles.