- rPlusLib is a library that adds functions not available in the standard Built-In and Liberty libraries. Since version 0.2, you must set the library ID to "RPLL" or you will get syntax errors.
- A help page is in the process of being added. Once it is complete, please ask all your questions there.
- If you found a bug or want to request a function, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket (but make sure there isn't already a ticket like yours before submitting one).
- Please click here to see a full list of the current functions (and those to be added in the next release). This page will be updated in the near future.
- A new functions page is in the process of being added. Once it is complete, it will show all the changes in the last release as well as a list of planned functions to come in a later release.
- A news page is in the process of being added. Once it is complete, you should head there for any updates on the project. Important news will be displayed on this page as well as the main news page.
- I am currently working on a family of functions that will provide an easy way to create Action Bars (like those in most MMOs). This will be released in the next version.
- The action bar is now in a working state, but is not nearly as flexible as I'd like.
- Due to the fact that nobody seems to be taking much interest in rPlusLib, it will most likely be scrapped in favor of working on a much bigger project that probably won't be finished for some time. I'll leave rPlusLib up in case someone wants to use it, but I'll be taking it down once I'm finished my next project (since it is basicly a very specific expansion on rPlusLib).