Poker Defense Revolution
The whole new revolutionized poker focused mostly on fun. Become a poker player and bid with others, win the pot, gain units for getting different hands, build mazes, defeat the creep waves, tip the dealer. Challenge yourself against 6 other players. Lots of tricky and fun levels, total of 40. The map is during a beta phase so I will appreciate all sorts of bug reports and suggestions. Recommended number of players: 6
- A simple defend your base style
- A real deck system that is actually shuffled the right way.
- A neat formula for tipping the dealer that increases the chance of you getting a better hand.
- 16 different unit variations for each hand.
- Maze building.
- Mixed units in waves.
- An actual bidding system that even includes 'side-pots' in-case somebody goes 'all-in' with their money. In that case the pot is shared among the players proportionally to the highest bidder and number of players.
- Choose your own style of playing, you can either go for a strong economy or better units in order to deal with the waves.