Did you ever had this "dream" about having lots of items in you map?
Did you tried to make this dream come true?
How much your mental health suffered in this process?
With Nerfpl's Item Generator this never been easier!
- Tier, Prefix, Suffix based. Any combination with any amount of base item templates is possible.
- Any amount of levels.
- Availability of tier, prefix, suffix per level.
- Availability of prefix, suffix per class.
- Automatic tooltips.
- Supports custom attribute behaviors.
- Session saving.
- Everything customizable.
- XML Output
- Possiblity to Inject data into map (Thx to SBeier)
- Short Manual
How to use
Well, everything is explained in tooltips also theres Tutorial button if you need.
It goes something like this
- Define base item - skeleton/template. This item can have base values like 10 damage etc. Also it defines certain aspects like button or class.
- Optionally at this stage you should define any attribute behaviors you want to use.
- Define base growth if you need. This will cause item to 'grow' in stats with each level.
- Define list of Prefixes and Suffixes. Those are created for each possible combination of item unless they are filtered for defined conditions.
- Define list of Tiers. Those are multiplers for item's stats. For example 'Weak' item can have 0.7 multiper for stats were 'Epic' 2.0 etc. In addition those define item color name and global actor per tier.
- Configure how you want all stats to be named, how to display thier values in tooltips etc.
- Hit Generate
- Now you can either copy paste XML Data (right click to avoid paste limit) or use Inject to save directly to your map.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Should be on any modern system)
Please use This Thread for questions etc