The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v1.36
- Flying Terran Buildings take damage when they are over the 'void'.
The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v1.26
- Warp Prisms can load allied players' Protoss units.
- Medivacs can load allied players' Terran units.
- When the game starts, your camera will be set at your starting location.
The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v1.23
- Changed the starting inferface. It looks nicer now.
- You can now force all players to select a random unit. At the game lobby, the host can change the "Unit Selection" option and then "Open To Public."
- Fixed a bug that allowed Nexus to start with extra energy than normal.
The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v.1.15
- Added a credit at the topleft corner of the screen.
- You can now see what Your Team is selecting before the game starts.
- When the game starts, the in-game clock starts at 0:00.
- Added some Monobattles tips during the loading screen.
The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v1.8
- Fixed the Queen rules so that you can build as many Queens as you have hatcheries, including those under construction.
- Fixed a bug that allowed High Templar and Dark Templar to merge into Archons, even though Archons were not selected.
- Fixed a bug that occurred sometimes which caused the Unit Composition Dialog to order player incorrectly.
The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v1.7
- You can now build Siege Tanks when you select Siege Tanks as your unit.
The Day9 Team Monobattles Mod v1.6