InsaneCredits - v1.0
InsaneCredits is a nice tool which makes easy to create custom professional looking scrolling credits for your maps.
Made using the Galaxy Editor GUI, the tools come in the shape of a library, manageable with a .SC2Mod file.
The library comes with a quite big number of actions and functions that can be used to define and manipulate the credits content and aspect.
- Customizable professional and Blizzard like scrolling credits
- Support for style and color customization
- Support for custom backgrounds
- Support for custom camera
- Support for custom fading
- Support for multiplayer environment
- Support for pause, resume and skip
- Liberty dependency
How to Install
- Make sure you have all required dependencies
- Download InsaneCredits file (InsaneCredits.zip file)
- Extract InsaneCredits.zip file into your Starcraft2.exe folder
- Open any map of your choice in the Galaxy Editor
- Open the dependencies table under File
- Add custom dependency
- Choose InsaneCredits.SC2Mod
- Open Trigger Editor
To see a working example of what InsaneCredits can do, an example map is provided.
In this map, several instances of InsaneCredits are used.
To try this map, see the following steps:
- Install InsaneCredits
- Open Galaxy Editor
- Open map InsaneCredits Example under maps in your Starcraft2.exe folder
- Click Test Map
Note: to run InsaneCredits Example Void dependency is required.
v1.0 - Jan 06, 2017 :
Report Bugs and Feedbacks
Feel free to report bugs in this comment section and leave feedback as you wish.
Any feedback is appreciated. Also join the forum discussion thread.