[Campaign] Starcraft 2: Shadow of Liberty
- I have made the difficult decision not to continue production on Act II as mapmaking is becoming difficult to find the time and passion for. My current project, Ambivalence, will be my final project for SC2. Something I would like to do is also revamp the current Shadow of Liberty maps, specifically the older maps, and polish them. Expect them later this year.
The Feral Zerg have reappeared by attacking several Dominion worlds. No one knows why the Zerg have all of a sudden become so aggressive. Arcturus himself assigned General King's forces to set up orbital defenses in high orbit above Castanar to push the Zerg back. Arcturus also ordered Victor Von to assist General King in his defense, and any rebels they may encounter.
If you have any feedback you would like to give me, leave it in the comments.
How To Install:
1. Unzip the files.
2. In your Maps folder in your Starcraft II directory, create a "Shadow of Liberty" folder spelled exactly like that.
3. Place "Shadow of Liberty Launcher" file in that folder.
4. Place all mission folders in your "Shadow of Liberty" folder in the maps folder.
5. Open the launcher.
Green Field Troubleshooting:
How to open the maps:
- The best way is to use this method by Deltron: How to Play Sc2 Maps Without Opening the Editor.
- Here's another by Jayborino: Maps Opening Blank
- You will play all 3 races in this campaign.
- You will have a choice on what difficulty you would like to play on. Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal.
- Custom music can be heard throughout the campaign.
For deltronLive's playthrough click here
For Jayborino's playthrough click here
For DEFILERRULEZ video playthrough of mission 9 click here
For Palnai's playthrough click here
Special thanks to Palnai, deltronLive, DEFILERRULEZ, and Jayborino for playing, providing entertainment, and feedback for this campaign. Also, special thanks to VastanX for models that improve immersion.
Ever since EivindL released Perfect Soldiers and DudkiSC2 started working on Annihilation, I've always wanted to make a campaign of my own. Thank you EivindL and DudkiSC2 for inspiring me to make my own campaign and continue doing your great work.
Custom Campaign Initiative:
For the Custom Campaign Initiative, click here
- 01: The Covert Ops - Release
- 02: Homecoming - Release
- 03: The Queen of Blades - Release
- 04: Crash Landing - Release
- 05: The Awakening - Release
- 06: New Found Foes - Release
- 07: Desperate Times - Release
- Cinematic - Birth of Order - Release
- 08: Lost Knowledge - Release
- 09: Unwelcome Guests - Release
- 10: Breath of Creation - Release
- 11: Return to Tarsonis - Release
- 12: The Descent - Release
- 13: Captain of My Soul - Release
- 14: End of the Line - Release