[Campaign] Starcraft 2: Shadow of Liberty
- Mission 11 as been released.
The Feral Zerg have reappeared by attacking several Dominion worlds. No one knows why the Zerg have all of a sudden become so aggressive. Arcturus himself assigned General King's forces to set up orbital defenses in high orbit above Castanar to push the Zerg back. Arcturus also ordered Victor Von to assist General King in his defense, and any rebels they may encounter.
This is my first campaign within the the Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor. I have to say, it has been a long but fun journey so far. I've always enjoyed playing Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm, and Legacy of the Void. Also, I enjoy playing campaigns made by the public. This is my first campaign, but it will not be my last.
How To Install
1. unzip the files.
2. In your Maps folder in your Starcraft II directory, create a "Shadow of Liberty" folder spelt exactly like that.
3. Place "Shadow of Liberty Launcher" file in that folder.
4. Place all mission folders in your "Shadow of Liberty" folder in maps folder.
5. Open the launcher
Green Field Troubleshooting
How to open the maps:
- The best way is to use this method by Deltron: How to Play Sc2 Maps Without Opening the Editor.
- Another way is to open the editor first, then access the file from the editor itself.
This campaign has custom music. I thought putting in custom music in some parts of this campaign would help the atmosphere of some areas.
- You will play all 3 races in this campaign.
- You will have a choice on what difficulty you would like to play on. Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal.
For playthrough click here
For playthrough click here
DEFILERRULEZ Playthrough Of Mission 9
For video click here
Special thanks to deltronLive, DEFILERRULEZ, and Jayborino for playing, providing entertainment, and feedback for this campaign.
Ever since EivindL released Perfect Soldiers and DudkiSC2 started working on Annihilation, I've always wanted to make campaign of my own. So thank you EivindL and DudkiSC2 for inspiring me to make my own campaign and continue doing your great work.
Custom Campaign Initiative
For the Custom Campaign Initiative, click here
If you have any feedback you would like to give me, leave it in the comments.
Act 1 - Requiem for the Korpulu Sector
- 01: The Covert Ops - Release
- 02: Homecoming - Release
- 03: The Queen of Blades - Release
- 04: Crash Landing - Release
- 05: The Awakening - Release
- 06: New Found Foes - Release
- 07: Desperate Times - Release
- Cinematic - Birth of Order - Release
- 08: Lost Knowledge - Release
- 09: Unwelcome Guests - Release
- 10: Breath of Creation - Beta
- 11: Return to Tarsonis - Beta
- 12: The Descent - Working On (10%)
- 13: Unexpected Arrival - Working On (10%)
- 14: End of the Line - Working On (5%)
Act 2 - Fulfilling a Promise
- 01: Retaking an Old Relic - No Status
- 02: First Class - No Status
- 03: Outnumbered - No Status
- 04: Moria - No Status
- 05: Where It All Began - No Status
- 06: Old Values Fall - No Status
- 07: Holding Pattern - No Status
- 08: An Empire Falls, Another Rises - No Status
- 09: T-Minus 10 - No Status
- 10: Iron Fist - No Status
- 11: False Heroes Return - No Status
- 12: Bouncing Back - No Status
- 13: Sound Waves - No Status
- 14: Powering the Devil - No Status
- 15: Honouring a Promise - No Status
- 16: A Score to Settle - No Status