How to Play
- This map is currently a public beta in the US region only. If you want me to publish in a different region then let me know. You can play the map by going to create game with the popular filter selected and search "Blitzkrieg" - It should show up as one of the results.
- Build unit spawners using your main base (you can only build in the starting area). These unit spawners will automatically send units to the enemy.
- Train your hero and level up his abilities to defeat stronger enemies.
- Heroes are chosen based on your race (Raynor = Terran, Zeratul = Protoss, Kerrigan = Zerg). Heroes each have 4 levelable abilities with unique purposes to deal with all situations plus one non-levelable special ability.
- This map supports 1-4 players. Difficulty scales based on the number of players.
- You will get vespene gas after getting a certain amount of kills and for finding gas pallets in bonus locations in the map. Use vespene gas to purchase upgrades for your units.
- Enemy unit spawners function the same as player unit spawners. Destroy these to limit the enemy's army.
- Enemy attack waves will show up at various points in the map. These are large waves of powerful units that are best stopped with your hero.
- There are a few bosses throughout the map with powerful attacks and special abilities. They are hard to kill, but give players rewards when they are defeated.
- Use checkpoints to minimize travel distance for your hero.
- If your hero dies, it will be respawned in 15 seconds with a 100 mineral penalty.
For more information visit: http://forums.sc2mapster.com/resources/project-workplace/16676-blitzkrieg-assault/