Behemoth AI will be a non-cheating computer AI with diamond-level micro and macro. In the future. Right now it's in a very eary stage of development.
- Expands like a mad man
- Micros sentries and phoenixes like a mad man
- Builds counters like a mad man
- It's on a custom 1v1 melee map designed by me
- Designed (almost) entirely in AI files as a sixth level of difficulty rather than in triggers
It's not as complete as I wanted it to be, but this is what I've got. Known caveats:
- Cheats: It can see the whole map. This is because I'm not done with scouting techniques yet.
- A couple AI functions are still in triggers and haven't been ported to the AI files yet.
- It's not nearly as good as it will be.
- Phoenix micro basically ignores all units except mutas (For kiting. Its attack AI is normal non-micro for all non-muta air units). This will be expanded upon in the future.
- Sentry AI is unoptimized (and unfinished). Large battles with many sentries may result in heavy lag.
- Only PvZ (Zerg player, Protoss computer) is currently supported!
I named it 'fledgling' to reiterate the fact that it's nowhere near completion or even a state I'd consider ready for an alpha release. I think it will probably be able to beat most bronze/silver players regardless. I haven't done extensive testing with mutas or anything past T2 so feel free to try, but I can't promise it will counter very well. :)
Phoenix micro video:
Sentry micro video: