<... Additional Pylons!>
When the chief executor of planet Furr III, Merrnix, woke up, he found out all the pylons vanished! All the probes were destroyed, even the psionic link to Aiur had been cut off! At the moment, a survived probe wandered in front of Nexus ……
<… Additional Pylons!> is a puzzle-RPG map which allow 1 - 4 players join the adventure. Players have to use limited resources and place the pylons to the right place to beat the game. The map includes 22 stages and a light-weight storyline. Let’s find out what happened on planet Furr III ……
- Category: Puzzle / RPG
- Mode: Single Player / Cooperative
- Players: 1 – 4
- Link: starcraft://map/3/79735
- Players have to use limited resources to warp-in pylons to specified locations and activate specified Protoss buildings.
- Limited by resources and terrain, players must make decisions carefully to beat the game.
▲ Warp-in Pylons and activate target buildings to clear stages.
▲ Think carefully and try to find out how to clear the stage with minimum spend.
- Save your game progress online. You can come back any time without losing your game progress.
- A great adventure suitable for 1 – 4 players.
- Special ability "Photon Dash" allows you to kick someone's ass in the cooperative mode!
- A colorful world constructed by multiple terrain set and a lot's of details.
- 20+ new unit & buildings give you a whole new experience in StarCraft universe.
▲ Get out of there!
▲ Exciting boss fight!
▲ Grab your friend to join the adventure!
- You may use the "Hints" or "Restart" buttons on the right side to try again when stuck.
- You can get useful information by turning on the "Display subtitiles" and "Enable enemy unit selection" options.
- Press the F2 key to locate your probe quickly.
- The game progress of player#1 (red) will be used in cooperative mode.
- You may skip the dialog by pressing ESC key.