Got a trouble with visibility of an actor. I wana it visible for me and allys, but enemies. I've tried all variations in the Filter, Filter At Creation, Visible To, Visible To At Creation, but it's always visible for all. Model Flags has checked Update Visibility. Any solutions?
Dialog -Create a Portrait for dialog ForDialog Variable -Set CustomModel = (Last created dialog item) Dialog -Set CustomModel size to (ModelWidth, ModelHeight) for ForPlayerGroup Dialog -Move CustomModel to (ModelOffsetX, ModelOffsetY) relative to ModelAnchor of dialog for ForPlayerGroup Dialog -Set CustomModel Background Visible flag to False for ForPlayerGroup Dialog -Set CustomModel Border Visible flag to False for (All players)
Dialog -Set CustomModel Model to DialogModel for ForPlayerGroup Variable -Set Model = (Get Portrait Id from CustomModel) Portrait -Wait for Model to finish loading Portrait -Set Model Render Type to PortraitRenderTypeLDR
Actor -Send message (SetScale 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 0.0) to actor (Actor for CustomModel)
It shows a model, but it never changes size of this model. What I've missed?
When I change an arc angle from 360 to 160 (f.e.) it becomes static and does not rotate depending on the angle of the unit. Tried search flags, but nothing solves this problem. Before last patch haven't problem with it.
Can't hide progress bar via triggers (UI - Hide Progress Bar for unit UnitCaster). It's always enabled and I can see it. Have tried to many ways (on map init, a little delay after map init, loop) =( And it no matter - my unit is channeling or idle - PBar is always enabled.
-Reworked runic power property. Now it does personal improvements to avatar's active abilities;
- Item 'Tract of Daelaam' now costs 660 gold instead of 1030 gold;
- Item 'Tract of Daelaam' channel/cd duration now 8/10 seconds instead of 10/15 seconds;
- Buff 'Essence Infusion' (Essencer's Paralysing Claws ability) always renews on an attacks;
- Buffs and debuffs now got more informative tooltips. Also they has been splitted on categories - dispellable or not;
- Guardian Towers now also increases runic power by 15;
- Added a new cheat '-cd' which resets cooldowns of all abilities of your avatar;
- Added a new cheat '-proc on(off)' which cause runic power to proc always;
- Fixed ton of issues with abilities.
Well, tried all yours hints, exclude "change terrain", nothing helps. Hope "change terrain" = create 1 cliff in the corner of the map will fix it...hope I don't need to change everything in my terrain.