(Hope it's the correct Forum, since no script/tool forum for sc2)
I want to present a small project I'm working on, for all u guys who don't like working with the SC2 Script-Editor etc.
First I should present my plan:
It consists of 3 steps:
- Step1: Programm a proper GalaxyParser (This is the step I'm currently working at)
- Step2: Programm a properGalaxyXParser (GalaxyX is the custom language I'm working on, but priority is the GalaxyParser) http:userpage.fu-berlin.de/timoh1991/manual.html (Sorry, only the userpage provided by my university)
- Step3: Releasing a all mighty Galaxy IDE (EditorX...the part where I assume to need help).
So since I'm at step 1, I can present to you the first version of the GalaxyParser (0.1.0)!
What the parser actually does:
- Syntax/Semantik Check
- Includes the includes if wanted (see in How-To)
- Information about allocated Memory
The whole thing is written in Java with the help of ANTLR (http://www.antlr.org/).
How do I use the parser?
- U need the current Java JRE to be able to run this programm.
- use commandline: java -jar "path of parser" "path of galaxy file" "options"
- current available options:
-o doesn't close commandprompt instantly
-i imports the includes (File-Directories are currently not supported)
-d debud mode
- be happy!
How can I help?
- If u use the parser, please report bugs here or send an E-Mail to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org