Looking good, gotta love jungle bases! Though for a second there I had a deja-vu of infiltrating an RSSI base :P
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 20 days
Last active Sat, Nov, 16 2019 05:39:47
- 0 Followers
- 317 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 17, 2015Posted in: General Chat
Good suggestions, would be really nice to see them in LotV. I have a few too.
- When a behavior is upgraded units that have it are restored to max vitals, would be nice if this is fixed (not sure if this happens only to behaviors that change max vitals or not)
- Behavior field that increases vital regeneration by % (ie war3 sobi mask)
- Behavior field that modifies duration of certain category behaviors (ie stun resistance), there's snare multiplier for slows, so why not?
UI Editor (or generally UI):
- On unit values, have behavior values there too. Like #damagescaled would show the sum of scaled melee damage modifications from all of the unit's behaviors combined
- Ability to show number of stacks on behavior's icon in the UI
- Behavior countdown to display remaining duration (ie like in Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, etc)
Mar 12, 2015Posted in: Warcraft Modding
Awesome patch, thanks!
Quote from Renee2islga: Go
Jass-Galaxy is a subtool which belongs to the grand War3 Mod (GA) project. It's still in a very early stage and won't be out in anytime soon, but what I can say is it is a set of tools which would help you convert old script of war3 into SC2 and able to be used with the War3 Mod (GA).
Out of curiosity, how does this work? Is it automatic if converting a WC3 map, or tool(s) that we can run alongside with the editor? I'm assuming the latter, will check the map out to see for myself once the PTR is up.
Mar 8, 2015Posted in: General Chat
Very nice! Really liked it, agreed with Wargirl that it'd be sweet if you made more in the future :)
Just one thing, maybe increase the volume of your voiceover, or lower the music volume? Not sure if it was just me, but had some trouble hearing you at some parts because of the music
Feb 5, 2015Posted in: General Chat
Quote from MaskedImposter: Go
So is this more technical stuff about the editor, or just anything to make a good campaign.
I'd like to know too. I have saved some tips from talking to (Warcraft 3) campaign makers years ago, which can be applied to SC2. Most of them are regarding campaign design in general rather than SC2 Editor tips though.
Jan 30, 2015Posted in: Warcraft Modding
Quote from TyaArcade: Go
I'm really curious why all the demon units got HD remakes. I wonder if Blizzard planned something?
I wonder how many more models will get an HD makeover, if any more will.
Also, there seems to be something wrong with the Necropolis model's skull. See how it was in WC3 and compare to this one, it looks like it got twisted.
Jan 29, 2015Posted in: Warcraft Modding
Awesome, I feel the nostalgia sinking in! :D Gonna have me some Zerg vs Undead and some fun doing recreations.
Also, did anyone else notice that they remixed the War2IntroMusic theme? It seems to be more orchestral and epic-sounding than the WC3 version.
Jan 26, 2015Posted in: Off-Topic
It's more of human-controlled drones vs aliens vs sentient robots. Personally, I like that it's not the typical humans vs primal aliens vs high-tech aliens, though the concept of goo was pretty weird to me at first. Thankfully most of them are insect-like robots rather than giant goo blobs.
Jan 22, 2015Posted in: Warcraft Modding
Wow, awesome! I was hoping for those WC3 hero models being released, but a whole port of WC3 assets is much better. Can't wait! :D
Why do I have a feeling we'll have a surge of WC3HD mods and WC3 map remakes once it's released?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.