SC2 Editor is a powerful tool. So the question is... How could it not be possible?
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 4 months, and 28 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 10 2022 01:32:03
- 1 Follower
- 37 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 9, 2021Posted in: Triggers
The problem could be that larvae are not spawned as starting units, they are spawned from hatchery via behavior. Drones for example are starting units and they are set to automatically harvest nearby minerals by default, so maybe that is the reason why they are spawned close to the minerals.
There should be a workaround, like behavior with search area effect that spawns larvae closer to the minerals.
Sep 9, 2021RaptorKirad posted a message on change a unit's biological attribute to mechanicalPosted in: Triggers
You can make an upgrade that is applied with trigger.
Jun 18, 2021Posted in: Triggers
1. You can use either "Effect used" event or "Unit behavior changes" event
2. Instead of "Position of unit" use "Point with offset" or "Point with polar offset" and then set the point to "Position of unit"
Mar 17, 2021Posted in: Triggers
Hello, I would like to ask if there is a way to directly move abilities in command card to a specific slot with triggers or any other way.
I am making a map where you choose sets of abilities for a hero from a menu and then the hero gets those abilities. But I am having issues with overlaping abilities in command card.
The only way to solve this should be moving them to another free slot and changing the hotkey too. And I am not sure if this is possible with the calatog action.
Oct 22, 2020Posted in: Triggers
I have made a fairly simple trigger to spawn units at random position in a region. But for an unknown reason some of them will not spawn. It adds negative circle in the region to make them not spawn close, but the region is still big enough to spawn more. Any ideas?
Mar 17, 2020Posted in: Data
I have a question - Is there any way to increase effect period count with behaviors or by trigger?
I am doing a unit which has projectile weapon. The weapon shots 1 projectile and I want to make it shoot more projectiles by adding behavior or using trigger. I don't want to use upgrade because it changes projectile count for every unit of that type and I want to upgrade single unit.
Is there any way to do it?
Aug 23, 2018RaptorKirad posted a message on Trigger that knows if a player selects Random Race?Posted in: Triggers
Try making custom race called random
May 1, 2017Posted in: Map Suggestions/Requests
It is noteworthy that these terran, are a very serious faction. Like Warhammer serious.
- Range support unit. His attack can be improved but his armor does not.
- Master swordsman. He can use shadow fury but he is not invisible.
- Terran Version of the Immortal.
- Detection unit. Can be used in combat or to explore.
- First line of defense. Two are created at the same time.
- Heavy support unit. He can jump risks.
- Biochemical unit. It can heal and also poison.
1- Dark Preserber/Hunter2- Knight/Dark Knight3- Mantis/Titan4- Timberwolf5- Paladin6- Storm Spider7- Biomedic
- None of these units are heroes.
- They will be used throughout the campaign.
- They are on a planet far from the Koprulu sector.
Nov 13, 2016RaptorKirad posted a message on [Request] Mech models with turrets (like Goliath and Immortal)Posted in: Requests
I just want models similiar to goliath or immortal (or model, which has legs and turret).
Nov 12, 2016RaptorKirad posted a message on [Request] Mech models with turrets (like Goliath and Immortal)Posted in: Requests
Hi everybody i am gonna make a map, so i need many mech models (only .m3 files).
Models must have turret (like goliath, immortal).
If you found some then post me a link please.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.