188.8.131.52 is out. It's the last beta until release. The only missing thing is the audio support while the convertion to y4m-files.
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 10 months, and 2 days
Last active Sat, Feb, 22 2014 07:32:45
- 0 Followers
- 8 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 3, 2013Posted in: Third Party Tools
Dinner is served =)
The first beta is out now. Please post your comments, wishes and found glitches.
I hope the project will help you on your localizing projects.
I implemented an auto-update component, so you don't have to subscribe anything. Also an option to use nightly build is available.
Apr 28, 2013Posted in: Third Party Tools
I've published the new version, the automatic relocalization is now available. Rematching something manually will be added to a log, witch will be used in an upcoming version to do these things on other files also automatically.
Apr 27, 2013Posted in: Third Party Tools
I thought about the problems with localizing a new version of a Map or Mod, because the SC2Editor have no option to do this automatically and it seemed to me that to do these will be a waste of time. Therefore I began to write a small tool to help map developers in this fact.
If you have an idea or a comment, just send me an PM or post something. I will be happy about it.
I'm also happy if you test it, or give me a hint what is missing in the program.
localize a file
- preview and replace localized files per drag and drop (images, audio, video)
- automatic convertion to destination codec
- renaming ingame strings more easier than in SC2Editor (linefeeds and multiple spaces are snipped automatically)
- sort the GameStrings.txt by occurrence in the Trigger file
re-localize a file
Problem: you have localized a file. Now a new version of the file is out and you have to do it again.
- automatically copy localized files/strings from the old to the new version
- manually check for new, converted, moved or discarded files to rematch them
- for rematching also previews are available
Possible problem: you have to do this for many languages.
- therefore a MatchLog will be created to log all your manually moved and converted files, to do this for the other runs also automatically
- after you installed VLC you can recheck to the path without restarting the program
- you can select nightly builds for autoupdates
- you can change the default settings for the convertion dialog and can choose the option to use them anyway without a request
- if an error occurs, you can send them with a note to me w/o using any mail-client (uses http:post)
What you have to pay attention for
- The Map/Mod you want to (re)localize has to be in a SC2.subfolder (e.g. /Maps). It's important, that MPQEditor can access the file.
What you need
- SC2 installed
- .Net 4 Framework
- (optional) VLC for viewing videos in the form, else the program open the standard player
- the tool: SC2-translate 184.108.40.206 (updates automatically to actual release)
- (you can get the source under: sourceforge.net/p/sc2translate/ , I'm using EasyMercurial)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.