In reply to DrSuperEvil:
- Registered User
Member for 7 years, 2 months, and 19 days
Last active Mon, Apr, 9 2018 17:20:08
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 6, 2018Posted in: Map Suggestions/Requests
justin byber has an extensive knowledge of how to cheat, yes.
ty for "fix"
wasnt the source released? cant you work yourself on it?Sorry for the necro but for future reference by others.The Map was actually fixed by me, SirTerrans and Host last year and available on the Arcade as Photon Cycles Reworked. Most of the bugs were fixed and some things were even improved upon.
Apr 6, 2018Posted in: Triggers
The standard SC2 text editor is not working well for me so I would like to export all the custom scripts as text files so I can open them in Notepad++.
I've got too many files to copy and paste manually. Any way to do this?
Aug 19, 2016Posted in: Map Suggestions/Requests
Im ECV.Legion on the EU server. I love the arcade game Photon Cycles a Tron like game but after a patch a few months ago it became broken. The small community quit the game and Photon Cycles is now left for dead on the arcade.
I would like someone to fix this game since it might be a very easy fix and I am willing to pay someone to do it. I might even be interested in a few other key improvements and bug fixes because I know of some bugs that kill the spirit of the game.
Problem: While and after turning the camera goes off center. In short -> the camera doesn't stay directly behind the car. http://imgur.com/a/Amys4
bugs other than the game breaking bug above:
- BUG: sometimes you randomly die while going straight. (Normally the last line/tile is skewed left or right after dying. I think you get killed by your own tile which bugs out in front of you)
- BUG: When doing 1v1 pressing pause as the losing player at matchpoint will make it impossible to win for either side. For example:
Player1: 3 points
player2: 6 points
winning score: 7 points
If someone presses pause now neither Player 2 and player1 can win because pressing unpause as player2 will kick both of you out of the game and will count as a loss in the stats and match history. this should be fixed because players like Cyberdancer abuse this system (see attachments cyberdancer).
- minor BUG: after going left or right the bike stays slightly skewed. (see attachments for 3 examples. straight, left and right.)
- minor BUG: quick ping hotkey still works in the game. Somebody can macro spam this with a program to make the game lag.
Let me know if you are interested in this project.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.