Checked the first mission on bnet, it was ok, good idea to put some HTs to delay your MMM waves
- Registered User
Member for 10 years, 6 months, and 5 days
Last active Tue, Oct, 19 2021 01:40:15
- 2 Followers
- 3,675 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Dec 9, 2016Posted in: Project Workplace
I think that this also stop your fantomatic campaign from being developed, great models as expected from you, what exactly you didn't like about the xel'naga arc? It was not so bad, not great, but still not a complete disaster, yeah Amon was a bad villain (at least he tried to be interesting) and the retcons were heavy but i still enjoyed it a bit...
Nov 22, 2016Posted in: General Chat
PFs are good, but perditions are alwais viable from the start of the game and on every part of the map / your base, you can't say the same thing of PFs and personally i had no problems with disruptors/perditions on the last mission, plus PFs steal range from siege tanks by being so massive, the tanks are actually really behin them and lose like 6 range or so of effective attack range... It's also a question of taste, you want reliable and cheap defences, choose Perditions:if instead you want to build a wall, to make terrans great again, choose PFs...
- Lurkers are still usefull on very few missions, can't say the same about impalers, plus they can be used on assault on every mission, they deal more DPS of a siege tank for example, that OP damage is simply insane
- Blink DTs... Another proof of David Kim retardation, we had Rob Pardo that left after his disgusting diablo 3 milking strategy on launch, Metzen that (THANK GOD) finally decided to gtfo after writing awfull stuff from 2010... Where the time will come for David Kim leaving blizzard? Even Jay Wilson (other retarded that simply doesn't listen to feedback, plus he made project titan fail... lol) decided to leave blizzard this year after ruining diablo 3 on launch... C'mon David Kim... You can do it, get the hell out, talentless and arrogant developer, go to balance candy crush...
Nov 21, 2016Posted in: General Chat
DarkKazoie: Wrathwalkers are great, but since you use them on the last two mission, they lose a lot of their utility, still viable on -the host- but totally not the case on salvation, plus being forced to other AoE sources for a t3 units with high burst single target damage is not exactly as good as a colossus that opens up all the tech you want since it's the god of AoE, again Wrathwalkers are good, but not the best
- TChosenOne: Didn't say CCR is useless, but considering that every new mission will require more vespene to be completed, the Automated Refinery is far more usefull, it's not so unfrequent to be flooded by minerals but with no vespene to upgrade your tech
- PFs are great, but are so big and expensive that could be troublesome to place them on the right spot on time, plus you need 550/150 only to build one that is not your mining CC that usually is very far from your defences, other then that it proves itself really usefull only on the last mission... And the other missions? Not so inaluable imho; Perdition Turrets instead are small, cheap, don't cost vespene, do great AoE and can take enemies by surprise
- The problem of lurkers is that they can be easily killed if a detector is present and take care of units that are not a threat by themselves, low health light units like marines/reaper/ghosts/hellbats, the real problem are armored units, that usually have a shitton of health... Plus he has a ridiculous short range for a unit so expensive, i can't even place it behind spine crawler or he will end up hitting nothing
- I said it on the guide, with good CD management Annihilators are great, if instead you want raw defences / power you choose the other two
- Mothership is good, ONLY if you have an exact plan with it, and considering how late does it joins the party (last two missions), you gotta have a good plan, especially on last mission
- DarkKazoie: Salvation was hard, but with the karax exploit (don't know if it has been patched, i believe it was) it was too easy, plus with the ridiculous tech you unlock, you can do a lot of cheesy strategies like mass void rays (broken unit) or dt / corsair, just to name some... All In on the other hand was with terran, the hardest race to use on the campaign, this applies even more on sc1, it needed a specific strategy and to execute it well, if not you would lose on no time, hardest mission at the same level of the terran hold-out mission of the epilogue that needed the exact same skills of -All In- but with even more mutitasking and attacks to hold against, two hard ass mission on brutal.
- Nolanstar: I agree wih metabolic boost, great close gap choice to engage first terran defences
- Hydra roach on my book is the dumbest idea ever on hots campaign, except vs protoss and zerg / very first missions vs terran, queen are far more reliable of hydras and usually i have so few hydras that i prefer to have them more healthy / bursty then have them with a not so usefull +1 range... For the kerrigan/hydra build, for sure viable, but i never tried it outside of coop (where is the actual meta)
- Mass Recall is usefull to recall units on your base, ok, but you have hope they are not recalled on the mid of the enemy army, it doesn't give you any type of advantage in battle and i sincerely prefer a shield / talandar when assaulting an enemy base that otherwise would rape half of my units when ingaging it... I think that with a precise battle plan Mass Recall can even be very good
- Adepts apply a very short buff (5 seconds if i remember correctly), can't be healed and clump up that is the worst thing possible on the campaign where there's AoE everywhere and even worse then that they have awfull stats and an air attack that deals extra damage against light air units... I don't really see a big problem with mutalisks/scouts/phoenix/wraiths, we are talking about low health/damage units that are not even this big threat (except for scouts that have a ton of HP), only banshees are actually scary, but we still don't see a lot of them so... Yeah... Adept is basically trash imho, not tanky as a dagoon and not agile as a stalker... It doesn't even have a good DPS against non light units (even ground ones are not a big problem as i've already stated)... Could work at best vs zerg because of zergling/hydras...
- I see we agree on Nexus Overcharge, very powerful but also very situational
- Favourite unit on SC1 were siege tank/BC/marine/medic - zergling/hydra/ultra/muta/devourer/guardian - reaver/archon-zealot/carrier/arbiter
- On sc2 (still waiting to see what Nova pack 3 will bring) they are marine/medic/marauder/goliath/siege tank/viking corpser/impaler/brood lord/torrasque sentinel/stalker/vanguard/energizer/corsair/reaver/void ray/arbiter/carrier
Nov 21, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
-Newfound foes- The mission was ok (played on brutal), basically roach hydra is useless vs terran waves and with zegling/bane/hydra/abomination you could hold easily and then drop behind the defensive wall of the enemy that you should have to destroy and win the first phase easiy... The defensive phase was not well executed, the southest wave with bio simply got stacked ahead of kerrigan with only one marauder hitting her, so i could easily ignore it, i suggest to add a small ramp that lead to kerrigan itself and greatly decrease the amount of units sent from south/dominion base, because is unlikely to can hold both at the same time on brutal.
- The black terran base simply doesn't gave air defences against dominion assaults, 3/4 of the damage were done by banshees, since there were no vikings or turrets to stop them, i suggest to add some, because shitload of tanks seems useless against all the banshees the dominion send
- This is not really a must have, but it could be nice to add a dialogue that tell the player to not even try to assault the dominion base and to help her asap (i know it is obvious, but i tryed it anyway and barely managed to take the first black base mineral field, just to lose few minutes later because the dominion was arrived first)
- I didn't watch closely the waves of kerrigan (i just placed some creep tumors, that strangely enough didn't granted her units increased attack speed when walking on it but still speed up her waves) and it seems her waves almost ignore the terran bases near the essence, but instead are rallied on the northest terran base that is actually sending waves to her, i don't know if it's intended or not, but make them attack the defences of the essences would be wise and even make sense on a lore point of view
- An ok mission, i am curious to see where the story will go now, gg
Nov 20, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
Double damage on bases was a nice denial for cleaning up the map, but on the end useless when you have nukes, or mass bc (the greatest problem with zerg bases were vipers that pulled my BCs, nothing else... For the protoss bases, they have so few units that you can clean them with ease with heroes and the main army, not even the nuke is needed)... Maybe placing that disruption field from the BC mission of WoL could work? Or put more swarm hosts/brood lord and khaydarin towers on the bases to deny early attacks (this option seems more effective imho)... They are vulnerable to nukes on the same way, but at least are not a kind of cheap trick like double damage and serves the same function of attack denial... And remember, i can cheese everything (I find fun on analyzing exploits/ weak points of maps, but i also love not cheese tactics btw, if i have to test something, i do it the hard way, not that i am a super expert on sc2 btw), you CANNOT STOP ME Mwahahahahaha
Nov 20, 2016Posted in: Off-Topic
I am glad that a country so arrogant and full of itself decided to get the f*ck out of europe, i am too happy to see them now crying becaue they don't want to leave Europe since the Pound is going down and the whole Brexit was a bunch of lies, congratulations dumbasses... Now... F*ck off... thanks
Nov 18, 2016Posted in: General Chat
My thoughts on campaign units (will update when Nova Covert Ops will be finished) http://defilerrulez91.deviantart.com/gallery/58433899/SC2-Tech-Guide-Brutal
Nov 15, 2016Posted in: Map Feedback
I bet that Dudki's house is flooded by cheese right now... Map 17 RTS doesn't need these changes btw, even with cannon/energy drain I can alwais spam nukes... Can i say that your campaign is probably the best (probably because is still to be finished), i like that most maps have multiple phases and are lengthy, there's a lot of stuff to do, especially on the L E N G H T Y ones, and even if ton of stuff to do, They are stil la action packed, you rarely have time to breath (except the defensive section of map 17 [do you even attack bro?] and very few others). Can't wait to play the final mission on 2020 :D
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.