Thanks, i use saves on Brutal if i see that the mission is going well... My strategy was to skip all tech and go for air superiority/high sustain (i tried a mix of ground units with no success... Why the parasite can't be hitted by meelee anyway? this fact cut off any sort of meelee build imho) because i know that zerg doesn't have burst damage/splash damage... I was so focused on completing the objective / defending the broodmother that i didn't even scouted the map properly... Next time i will scout better :)
- Registered User
Member for 8 years, 3 months, and 3 days
Last active Tue, Jul, 16 2019 18:43:51
- 1 Follower
- 3,595 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jul 23, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Yes, Brutal as alwais, wait... There was an expansion?? How could i've been so dumb... Imho guardians are the best on this campaign, they saved me on so many occasions... Like this one... I tried Torrasques but it didn't work out
*EDIT: I checked the editor, there were two expansions... Well they were distant from my main base, but the nearest could have been usefull, easily defended with some spines/lings and queen/guardians
Jul 22, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Another great zerg mission, really enjoyed both parts, especially the macro one (even on this one the main strategy is to split your army and defend your base/The objective with Krayen), loved also the terrain, good stuff
* I only got a few problems on this map
*The map is imho too dark, not a real problem but still a bit annnoying
* I also encountered a bug that made me lose instantly, pratically when you get to the macro portion, a cutscene starts after few minutes, if you are under attack by the zerg and the cutscene starts, it pops up the defeat screen because "all your structures have been destroyed", a strange bug, never seen something like that
Jun 24, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just finished mission 6, good mission with great terrain and good boss (even if it has that stupid 3 shots volley that almost oneshot me)
* "They entered the athosphere just now", you instead used a just that wasn't needed
* The dots are 3, not 4, "..."
* Diablo is not on the F2 army tab
* "Scan the area for possible survivors", i think that search more that one survivor makes more sense
*What about using the heroes of the storm metroid skin for morales for the Samus Aran medic?
* Sometimes (when damage if i am correct) Diablo loses all textures for a bit, don't know why tbh
* It happened that i won with the boss at half health only because i was on the same place where the beacon is supposed to be spawned, i later defeated the boss and won normally
May 18, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Did mission 19 (brutal)... it was smooth and balanced, the difficulty was on point, with a little multitasking (Keeping Krayen on your base while your army defends the leviathan) the mission was easy to complete, especially with the early exp (there was another but was too defended to try to trake it, good idea putting all that stuff on defence), only problem is that scourges are not on F2 tab for some reasons
May 10, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just did mission 6, nice mission, suggestions/analysis down below
* You should remove the Mothership from F2, since is a flying base and nothing more
* Since is not a macro mission, it would be wise to have less cooldown between warp unit usages
* Is ok that i can fuse ascendants into archons and then have archon invincible during the final boss fight? I also don't see the point of ascendants on this mission since they can be butt*ucked by the reavers and the boss on seconds
* I think that terrifying sound better of terrifically, just an idea
* It's said "Feelings" instead of "Feeling" during the roast battle with Alarak
* How about using Diablo prime evil portrait from heroes of the storm for El Diablo?
* I think that the AoE spam was a bit excessive during the bossfight, can't confirm it for sure since i had unvulnerable archos but it was still close even with this glitch, there should be a bit more time to escape from the AoE spam imho...
Apr 20, 2017Posted in: Map Feedback
Just checked mission 7, nice defence mission, even if the spam psy storm was not appreciated at all...
*Is it intended for the HTs to don't deal friendly fire?
*You used "to many" instead of "too many" on the dialogue prior to the macro section, it was the one before Jones sends the psionic call
*Nice final cutscene, warmth my heart to see them slaughtered by the zerg swarm
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.