CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Awesome More Information
  • 0

    posted a message on Galaxy++ editor

    BIG THX for the last patch. Finaly I dont need to use compressed files with over 1000 lines :D :D It went ryl unreadable ;)

    Posted in: Third Party Tools
  • 0

    posted a message on Galaxy++ editor
    • Multiple enrichments of same type can now be defined, as long as their contents don't conflict.

    Does this mean that this :

    enrich int{
        int dodo{
            get{
                return 2;
            }
        }
    }
    
    enrich int{
        int dodolikescake{
            get{
                return 5;
            }
        }
    }
    
    Initializer{
        int Bear;
        TriggerDebugOutput(1,(text)(Bear.dodo),true);
        TriggerDebugOutput(1,(text)(Bear.dodolikescake),true);
    }
    

    should work ? The editor gives me errors if i make an conflict with multiple enrichments, also both "dodo" and "dodolokescake" will get shown in the tooltip if i write Bear.

    So i think it should work but : "No matching Property found in enrichments" at dodolikescake :/

    Btw, why every code file in the editor is named xxx.galaxy+-. I mean there is no other ending of files. Why cant alle code files just named xxx instead xxx.galaxy+-. ( I had to use +- instead of plusplus, because this forum makes everything green after plusplus oO ) Its not a big deal, but would be nice to see, if its not that hard to change ;)

    Thanks for the work so far.

    Posted in: Third Party Tools
  • 0

    posted a message on Galaxy++ editor

    I also got an error as i tried to start the editor after I reinstalled it. But Windows 7 gave me a solution : Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Webinstaller)

    and it works just fine. Thanks for the patch ;)

    Posted in: Third Party Tools
  • 0

    posted a message on Galaxy++ editor

    sounds great :)

    Well, i have found another problem, i tried to recreate it with simple code but, I just dont know when the problem occurs. So i will try to explain it: I have an struct that is only used in an class as a normal struct ( so not an Pointer ) somehow like this :

    class[1] foobar
    {
        int somevars    ;
        int somevars2   ;
        int mad         ;
        foobug[3]   data;
        
    }
    struct foobug
    {
        int somethingtodo = 3;
    }
    
    Initializer{
        foobar* maoam = new foobar();
        maoam->data[2].somethingtodo = 5;
    }
    

    Only this code will work perfectly, but in my script it happens that a Syntax Error appears in Sc2. So I checked the whole OutputScript. The problem was that my struct was written far below my class so sc2 couldnt know if this was a struct. It looked like this in the output.galaxy:

    struct foobar
    {
        int somevars;
        int somevars2;
        int mad;
        foobug[3] data;    // sc2 dont know foobug -> syntax error
    };
    ...
    ...
    struct foobug   // now sc2 knows it but tooo late
    {
        int somethingtodo;
    };
    int foobar_Constructor(int currentStruct)
    {
        foobar_array[currentStruct].data[0].somethingtodo = 3;
        foobar_array[currentStruct].data[1].somethingtodo = 3;
        foobar_array[currentStruct].data[2].somethingtodo = 3;
        return currentStruct;
    }
    

    I could fix the bug in a strange way, i put the whole struct into another project file. The code of this file was the first compiled code in the output. So now also my struct will get compiled in the first 100 lines.

    If you want some more info about that I can upload my whole project, where you can simply change the position of the struct and see that it will crash ingame.

    Posted in: Third Party Tools
  • 0

    posted a message on Galaxy++ editor

    Hey, first i want to thank you for your work i do love this edior :)

    I have noticed a crash while compiling. Somehow after i did some work and tried to compile it a critical error appears. After 1 hour check i found the Problem:

    void fubi(){
        int.ist = 2;  // this crashes
        if( 1 == unit.doof){ // also this
            
        }
    
    }
    

    this error is rare but i did used "unit" as a namespace and deleted it today but forgot one of his remaining links, maybe you can show of an error instead of a crash ? :)

    Posted in: Third Party Tools
  • 0

    posted a message on [Data] The Uberlisk

    Its me again :)

    thanks for help i think that i do now understand the Meaning of Site Actors. But it dont work for me, I hope i did all right that you said.

    Hmm perhaps its impossible or i just did some mistakes ^^

    If someone want to see my results so far:

    Posted in: Tutorials
  • 0

    posted a message on [Data] The Uberlisk

    Hey I try to create a Thor with a Turret on the Shoulder thats fires some rockets. I only have one Problem left with this: I cant get the Missles fired out of the turret :/

    I have created the Model on the Thor with Site Operation (Loacl Offset). But i dont understand why you have a Site that gets created with the Model. I did the same and changed in the Action Actor the Launch Site to my new Site. But nothing happens :/

    Could need help :)

    Posted in: Tutorials
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.