Here's some notes I've got for the next version. I'd like to hear feedback since some of this may change the game a bit. Take note this is only the big changes I have planned at the moment, some more things may be implemented as well.
Battle Planets v3.12
- Asteroids no longer tag for kills
- Reworked the way some weapons tag for kills
Map Changes - Sol System
- Push from hitting Sol reduced by 50% to help new players out.
- Size of the Sol map increased by roughly 20% (in radius).
- A new options screen has been added, and can be accessed by a button similar to how the planet panel.
- Added option checkbox for inverted shooting.
- Added option checkbox for inverted boost targeting.
- Added option checkbox for hold-leftclick shooting.
- Added option to change the default skin and weapon you start the game with. (Maybe)
- Redesigning tutorial to better introduce new players to the game.