This is what I found during my first playthrough. I'd probably look some more in a couple of more games, but I just can't be bothered as the current camera gives me motion sickness.
- The cameras delayed rotation is what really kills this game. I can live with everything else, as long as I can freaking tell where I am. Right now I can't even turn a corner without losing a sense of direction
- The dead units & tank talk to you when you click them
- Spelling errors in the dialog
- Having an UI that tells you what things do before you pick them up only confuses the player
- Moving and shooting gives Isaac the prettiest ice skating the world has ever seen.